morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

get yours here:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=89195

my braces were installed on december 11th, 2000.
they were to have been on for 24 months.
i moved to los angeles in october of 2001 and it took forever for them to send my file to the LA office. i moved back to houston in may of 2003, 3 months after they finally did send it. i only have 1 gap in my molars that they have been trying to close for the last 3 years. its tougher cos i'm an adult male.

i go to the ortho on wednesday.,

oh, okay...I guess I've never seen you smile then ;) 8 years is long enough! Crikey! I had mine for a year and a half (lucky) back in jr high. My dh didn't get braces until he was 30, and yes...it does take longer to shift things around. All well worth it. :D <--Abe soon

oh, okay...I guess I've never seen you smile then ;) :D <--Abe soon

i'll try to smile more in pix.

fun fact: i was married and now divorced and she never knew me without my braces. i always joke that the ex-wife will be one of the first to receive a picture once they are removed.

I saw a tee in Brussels the other day, which said Console Moi. I'm thinking of buying it. :D

I am posting what I just took off. ;)

rufftrade007.jpg

The bouncer on the way out of the bar asked, 'is that was a Morrissey shirt?', so I proudly showed him and said "yes!" he said "cool, I love Morrissey". I said "Me too! He's my favorite" We high fived :):cool::D:guitar: My friend *rolled him eyes* at us. :rolleyes::p

I am posting what I just took off. ;)

rufftrade007.jpg

The bouncer on the way out of the bar asked, 'is that was a Morrissey shirt?', so I proudly showed him and said "yes!" he said "cool, I love Morrissey". I said "Me too! He's my favorite" We high fived :):cool::D: My friend *rolled him eyes* at us. :rolleyes::p

haha. sounds like something that would happen to me. a couple weeks ago i was out and I was wearing a Moz shirt. someone asked me who it was on my shirt. I was feelin sassy and I said "if you don't know than you don't deserve to know." haha, meoooow. :D I was drunk. oops.

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom