morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

haha. sounds like something that would happen to me. a couple weeks ago i was out and I was wearing a Moz shirt. someone asked me who it was on my shirt. I was feelin sassy and I said "if you don't know than you don't deserve to know." haha, meoooow. :D I was drunk. oops.

don't apologize, that is so true. :cool:

I am posting what I just took off. ;)

rufftrade007.jpg

The bouncer on the way out of the bar asked, 'is that was a Morrissey shirt?', so I proudly showed him and said "yes!" he said "cool, I love Morrissey". I said "Me too! He's my favorite" We high fived :):cool::D:guitar: My friend *rolled him eyes* at us. :rolleyes::p

nice. public high-fives with strangers are the best.

haha. sounds like something that would happen to me. a couple weeks ago i was out and I was wearing a Moz shirt. someone asked me who it was on my shirt. I was feelin sassy and I said "if you don't know than you don't deserve to know." haha, meoooow. :D I was drunk. oops.

ROFL, nicely done my dear... :D

and how cool was that encounter Corrissey? you lucky thing...
:cool:

not to be weird or anything, but this story offiicially clinches your status as my moz-solo crush (not that there was any doubt or anything)

I am posting what I just took off. ;)

rufftrade007.jpg

The bouncer on the way out of the bar asked, 'is that was a Morrissey shirt?', so I proudly showed him and said "yes!" he said "cool, I love Morrissey". I said "Me too! He's my favorite" We high fived :):cool::D:guitar: My friend *rolled him eyes* at us. :rolleyes::p

not to be weird or anything, but this story offiicially clinches your status as my moz-solo crush (not that there was any doubt or anything)

:o oh my...(thanx)...but it wasn't that good of a story ;)

I don't recall you naming anyone on the crush thread...say, am I your crush because I named you mine? or because of my shirt that your other solo crush made for me? ;):p

Sorry, all this questioning is likely ruining the crushdom :D

hmm..me thinks I should have kept my mouth shut :cool:

:o oh my...(thanx)...but it wasn't that good of a story ;)

I don't recall you naming anyone on the crush thread...say, am I your crush because I named you mine? or because of my shirt that your other solo crush made for me? ;):p

Sorry, all this questioning is likely ruining the crushdom :D

that is an awesome replica necklace. thought about buying that shirt but i have a weird thing where i only wear super soft and comfy t's. so i wasnt sure

Last edited:
that is an awesome replica necklace. thought about buying that shirt but i have a weird thing where i only where super soft and comfy t's. so i wasnt sure

totally totally buy the shirt. i love that morrissey's camp used american apparel type of shirts. they run a bit small sometimes (the sweater was key today). i'll be buying another for sure.

totally totally buy the shirt. i love that morrissey's camp used american apparel type of shirts. they run a bit small sometimes (the sweater was key today). i'll be buying another for sure.

thanks for the tip and of course i meant to say "wear" not where :cool:

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom