morrissey/smiths tshirts - post what you're wearing...

today:
1223592857.jpg

Sweet look, Abe :guitar: You've definitely 'raised the game' with that necklace :D

My first Morrissey-shirt.. I've been wearing it alot, people will be complaining about the smell soon...

Next t-shirt that I order will be about Oscar Wilde. Hopefully I will be wearing it when the Years Of Refusal- tour hits Fnland..

Last edited:
There are some truly beautiful people on this forum! Thank you for sharing your pics. :)

Well if this doesn't bring back memories.

I only own one Moz shirt (i will buy a new one), and I would say it's the ugliest one ever made. Or at least I look butugly wearing it. It's way too large and I very worn out.

I bought it the 24 october 99 after his show in Copenhagen. Then I wore it A LOT, until i thought I was kind of over him. Which I of course was not. This thread made me go home to my mum and dad's and go through the whole freaking basement, until I finally found it. "Told ya you'd like to wear it someday again, so i kept it for ya", the old man said. ( in Swedish.)

It smells like and look like shit, and so do I, and so does my dad, but I'm glad he did not throw it away. But oh the memories. And so forth.

mozz.jpg

Well if this doesn't bring back memories.

I only own one Moz shirt (i will buy a new one), and I would say it's the ugliest one ever made. Or at least I look butugly wearing it. It's way too large and I very worn out.

I bought it the 24 october 99 after his show in Copenhagen. Then I wore it A LOT, until i thought I was kind of over him. Which I of course was not. This thread made me go home to my mum and dad's and go through the whole freaking basement, until I finally found it. "Told ya you'd like to wear it someday again, so i kept it for ya", the old man said. ( in Swedish.)

It smells like and look like shit, and so do I, and so does my dad, but I'm glad he did not throw it away. But oh the memories. And so forth.

mozz.jpg

if it smells, why can't you wash it?

I like that shirt. Am I the only person who actually likes the original Southpaw Grammar artwork. The person wearing the shirt isn't bad either (apart from the cliched quiff) but that's another matter altogether....

I need to buy some new Smiths t-shirts. All i have left is the "tour of the tormentors"/yellow 'letterbox' one that was on sale during during the last tour, and a The Queen Is Dead one from HMV. And a You Are The Quarry one, but it's too big for me so I don't wear it.

I like that shirt. Am I the only person who actually likes the original Southpaw Grammar artwork. The person wearing the shirt isn't bad either (apart from the cliched quiff) but that's another matter altogether....

I need to buy some new Smiths t-shirts. All i have left is the "tour of the tormentors"/yellow 'letterbox' one that was on sale during during the last tour, and a The Queen Is Dead one from HMV. And a You Are The Quarry one, but it's too big for me so I don't wear it.

I'm feeling slightly hurt when you say the quiff is clichéd.
:tears:

I didn't mean it in a bad way... but, well, a Morrissey fan with a quiff... I dunno, I just don't like quiffs on anyone but Moz and Elvis.

You'd look much better with a short-back-and-sides. Nice, neat, tidy. Can't go wrong.

What's that?
Anyway, I've just gotten back to the quiff, after looking like John Mayer for a few years.

No, something like this. He's one hell of a player that guy. Good voice too. And he is my age. I kind of hate him. :D

johnmayer.jpg

So who is John Mayer then? Is he American? Or am I being incredibly naive and has everyone heard of this person apart from me.

Good looking lad, though... You should abandon the quiff and keep copying his haircut then.

So who is John Mayer then? Is he American? Or am I being incredibly naive and has everyone heard of this person apart from me.

Good looking lad, though... You should abandon the quiff and keep copying his haircut then.

Yes, he is american. I suppose he writes pop/rock songs. kind of bluesy voice.
I think he plays really, really well, if you're into the bluesy stuff. Saw some clip on youtube where he played Crossroads together with Clapton.
He really killed it. in a good way.

Tags
goddesses kldkthx moz shirts
Back
Top Bottom