Morrissey survey

"Urbanus" is on a level of mean-spirited and vile that is completely unacceptable.

f*** you Morrissey-solo for allowing this and all his hateful, racist drivel that stinks up the place.

Did you report it? "12" on the slack?
And did you get a reaction?

Did you report it? "12" on the slack?
And did you get a reaction?

No, I didn't report it. That has proven pointless in the past. The post shouldn't have been approved by a moderator in the first place.

I reported Urbanus' "Shame Breivik didn't kill more of the likes of you" post a few weeks ago but got exactly zero feedback and the post is still there.

I am all for freedom of speech and I think if one cannot handle getting insulted on an internet forum from time to time perhaps one shouldn't post on said internet forum. I've no problem being called a c*** or even a f***** but Urbanus' levels of aggression and nastiness are completely unacceptable. Repeated death wishes, repeated threats of violence and repeated mean-spirited comments about the death of a fellow member's spouse - frankly, I have never seen that allowed on any internet forum before. My husband was an incredible human being. He did a lot of good during his life, he was very loved and is very missed by many. To make a mockery of this tragedy with the blessing of the moderators ... I cannot accept that.

Bye Quando, you seem like such a sweet, gentle soul and you have made me laugh.
Bye Rifke, You too. Best wishes to both of you. x

No, I didn't report it. That has proven pointless in the past. The post shouldn't have been approved by a moderator in the first place.

I reported Urbanus' "Shame Breivik didn't kill more of the likes of you" post a few weeks ago but got exactly zero feedback and the post is still there.

I am all for freedom of speech and I think if one cannot handle getting insulted on an internet forum from time to time perhaps one shouldn't post on said internet forum. I've no problem being called a c*** or even a f***** but Urbanus' levels of aggression and nastiness are completely unacceptable. Repeated death wishes, repeated threats of violence and repeated mean-spirited comments about the death of a fellow member's spouse - frankly, I have never seen that allowed on any internet forum before. My husband was an incredible human being. He did a lot of good during his life, he was very loved and is very missed by many. To make a mockery of this tragedy with the blessing of the moderators ... I cannot accept that.

I completely understand you "12" on the slack.
If I had been in the same situation I would feel and react the same way.
I think it is quite easy for me to ignore but not for you.
I like your posts, you can be bitingly funny and very honest, open and emotional.
You know, like a real human being.
I admire that.
Would be a shame to miss you here.
I am not the only one who appreciate you and your posts.
Give it another thought, but if you don't it's okay.
Hope you will be happy! :thumb:

Seems that Urbanus' mental equilibrium is off. I would completely ignore him if I were you.

aww :(
this is sad. it's obvious that you loved your husband a lot. this is why i've always liked you, even though we've had our differences: you seem like a person who loves a lot.
plus you just seem very cool and dignified.
plus your life just seems so enviably glamourous.
plus you made me aware of such wondrous people as christopher niquet and patrick wolf.
plus your bible camp story was really funny.
:(
for what its worth, i wouldnt take urbanus personally. hes like a child who just lacks self control. but it's probably too late for that so best wishes to you as well, if you must go. have fun on your greek isle doing whatever it is you do! :p

You know 12'', real dogs never let themselves be intimidated by bullies.
Especially one with "urb" in his username...:rolleyes:

Dog up, son! :)

"Urbanus" is on a level of mean-spirited and vile that is completely unacceptable.

f*** you Morrissey-solo for allowing this and all his hateful, racist drivel that stinks up the place.

Edited and deleted this nonsence !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom