Morrissey survey

Robert Neville

maladjusted
Hi Everyone,

I've not posted in a while but I have missed this place. The reason I'm making this post is to see if anyone would be interested in doing a short survey about Morrissey and the Morrissey fandom? It's for a university dissertation.

thanks in advance,
rob

it's too long and from what i can tell you dont win any prizes for doing it. plus it's anonymous and i never write anonymously, rather i only ever take an interest in writing things that are attributable to me and that are certain to show me in an interesting light

Done!

Hi Everyone,

I've not posted in a while but I have missed this place. The reason I'm making this post is to see if anyone would be interested in doing a short survey about Morrissey and the Morrissey fandom? It's for a university dissertation.

thanks in advance,
rob

Interested yes. But what's in it for us poor moz-fans?
I hope you don't feel offended but the amount of requests like these on this site must be considerable.
And until now, there hasn't been any publication backed by a university with an interesting outcome.
Or I missed it, but Moz-solo wouldn't.

If you really want to get it done properly try to persuade the uni in offering some kind of incentive for all us poor Moz-fans. Like being in a lottery if you participate in the survey and have a chance of winning a ticket for a Moz-concert. Suggestion from me would be, at least 25 tickets! :brows: Than I guess the response would be a lot bigger and maybe more valuable.
Cheers

Done. I am tucked up in bed with the flu and nothing to do anyway.

Urbanus is about as funny as feline AIDS.

I'm not Austrian, I'm not a nazi and I don't like you.

I'm not Austrian, I'm not a nazi and I don't like you.
But you are a marxist cause they tend to deny what they are. You were born in Austria so to me you are austrian but now live in Sweden. You have a lot of anger issues and I wonder what they did to you and if you provoked them and then used the fact you are gay cause there have been such cases.

Did your partner die cause of karma from that incident, I believe in that shit.

"Urbanus" is on a level of mean-spirited and vile that is completely unacceptable.

f*** you Morrissey-solo for allowing this and all his hateful, racist drivel that stinks up the place.

Last edited:
"Urbanus" is a level of mean-spirited and vile that is completely unacceptable.

f*** you Morrissey-solo for allowing this and all his hateful, racist drivel that stinks up the place.

my positive comment was filtered. the hateful comment is allowed. this will hinder the site from to much hateful comment.

Back
Top Bottom