Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

Obviously no standing seats in Glasgow presale!

I posted this in December 2006 after the Nottingham show under title " Morrissey can't seem to win"
Hope to get another great show there in March 2014

Really enjoyed last night. Thought his singing was really good and the sound quality too.
Can't really understand all the moaning on here. Morrissey gets slagged off for playing the smaller venues earlier in the year and the tickets getting to the touts/EBay but he now gets slagged off for playing arenas which he can't sell out and so don't have the same atmosphere
He obviously enjoyed it given the 2 songs he played as the encore. Just because everyone wasn't dancing etc doesn't mean they didn't enjoy it
Also thought it was the most mixed audience I have seen at one of his gigs. The previous 2 I attended in 2002 and earlier this year mainly had people like me there - aging mid 30's - but last night there was a real mixture the youngest of whom seemed about 10!! Not sure what they would have made of some of the B sides played but then again you can't please everyone
Well done Moz - a great show

Or...

you could go to SSE rewards page on SSE site, make up a fake account number, activate that account, go to hydro events page on SSE site, transfer to TM Moz hydro page....

and buy a ticket!

Worked for me. I think

:D

or else just do it ~

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/morrissey-glasgow-21-03-2015/event/36004E2CCF2C6DB7?artistid=770791&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&did=uksserewardsps1

How much are the tickets? I'm hoping to get a couple of standing on Friday.

It's not so much the tickets but the black curtains that push up the costs at these kind of venues, they have to be treated against fire (crib 5 or something ).
The stages will need to be pushed up a bit to make it look cosy and sold out and that's when the curtain elves come in and hang their magic.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's not so much the tickets but the black curtains that push up the costs at these kind of venues, they have to be treated against fire (crib 5 or something ).
The stages will need to be pushed up a bit to make it look cosy and sold out and that's when the curtain elves come in and hang their magic.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

I once wrote a paper on anomalous Crib testing on FR fabrics, published in a trade journal. Trufax. However crib tests are for upholstery fabrics according to BS5852, you do not crib test curtain fabrics. They are tested on a frame with a butane flame according to BS5867.

I thank you.

P.

Last edited:
I once wrote a paper on anomalous Crib testing on FR fabrics, published in a trade journal. Trufax. However crib tests are for upholstery fabrics according to BS5852, you do not crib test curtain fabrics. They are tested on a frame with a butane flame according to BS5867.

I thank you.

P.

Post of 2015. Already.

If you had to choose between Glasgow and Birmingham, which city will be nicer to visit?

Leeds and Glasgow here I come.

Train, hotel and after show booked for Glasgow just short of a gig ticket now!

Venue bit of a contrast to Hawick & Dunfermline last time I went to the Scottish leg!

I thank you.

P.

I gave you a thumbs up :o

#pyrotendencies

- - - Updated - - -

Standing were £52.40, including snail mail and 'fulfilment'...

I thank you.

P.

Not just a Moz site eh !
Makes sense, i came across the crib 5 stuff when I worked up and down the country in places I cannot mention.
Cheers P

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If you had to choose between Glasgow and Birmingham, which city will be nicer to visit?

No contest. Glasgow. However the venue is out of town (ish) in a convention/exhibition area that has not much else around. The Birmingham venue is like Wembley Arena inside, and is in an area with the usual chain pubs and bars around. I'm doing both of them, but have higher expectations for Glasgow. I like Glasgow.

Having been to both towns one time each, from a tourists perspective, definitely Glasgow. Glasgow was a huge (positive) surprise for me. Loved it.

No contest. Glasgow. However the venue is out of town (ish) in a convention/exhibition area that has not much else around. The Birmingham venue is like Wembley Arena inside, and is in an area with the usual chain pubs and bars around. I'm doing both of them, but have higher expectations for Glasgow. I like Glasgow.
The hydro isn't out of town, it's close to west end of glasgow which is actually much better for bars and restaurants than the centre of the city, you come out the hydro, cross over the railway and you're on argyle st, which has loads of good bars, no need to any further into the city, in fact on a Saturday night it's probably better to stay out of the city centre it can be a bit mental, the west end is much more sophisticated

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom