Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

How do you get standing or seats in the first few rows? For the US tour I was online right when they went on sale and ended up in the 18th row. Granted there was only about 10 people standing at that show, but so you have to go to a reseller?

Where are these tickets going to be sold?

Are these venues going to be meat free for the performances ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Coach and hotel booked for Leeds, Leeds, Leeds. Much excitement. Fantastic timing, having watched the Boxers fan doc that appeared on here last week. Blackpool 95 was my 1st Moz live; 20 gruesome years ago! It gave me the right taste again, so it did.

i think hell fill out most of these venues. also wanting some american dates does equate to thinking america is the world. thats just illogical and biased reasoning

i think hell fill out most of these venues. also wanting some american dates does equate to thinking america is the world. thats just illogical and biased reasoning

I think he will be back to tour the US soon.

And don't bother with the touts just find his people who give out the free tickets, in London they give em out in Covent Garden

in the AM do a walkabout the day of the performance, quite a few tickets are usually given away to pad the attendance, avoid Moz feeling unsafe in front of so many empty seats.

cheers,

I wonder what he'll be doing in jan and feb....maybe some u.s dates before or more likely after this tour...he surely won't just be playing these dates.....shame I'm not in the U.K. For any of these dates, still don't get why he's booked arenas...surely the O2 wasn't sold out, when he played there.....

Boz is in the States until near the end of January and Moz said something about possibly recording a new album in February. If he tours across the Pond in March, it looks to me as if America would be in the spring/summer, IF he wants to. :)

I'm crossing my fingers and saving up funds to go as of last night when the news broke.

How do you get standing or seats in the first few rows? For the US tour I was online right when they went on sale and ended up in the 18th row. Granted there was only about 10 people standing at that show, but so you have to go to a reseller?

Where are these tickets going to be sold?

ive always had good luck with stub hub but you could also check back here under the events threads or the marketplace threads as some might try and resell at face value here. ive seen it happen on other bands forums.

hope he does come to the us as id love to ba albe to see him actually play baltimore as he cancelled week or two before arriving here. where do you live and will you be seeing him if he tours there.

http://www.gigsinscotland.com/gig-info/6088/Morrissey

Glasgow tickets £45 / £65.

Even less chance of it selling out now, I reckon.

What would £65 tickets be for?

You're right though that's a lot of money. Guess he has to top up the pension fund somehow.

It's a shame it's come to arena gigs... Venues Morrissey has explicitly stated he dislikes. However the O2 and Dublin proved his stage presence can entrance the bigger venue and we have more.chance.of him not cancelling.

What would £65 tickets be for?

You're right though that's a lot of money. Guess he has to top up the pension fund somehow.

It's a shame it's come to arena gigs... Venues Morrissey has explicitly stated he dislikes. However the O2 and Dublin proved his stage presence can entrance the bigger venue and we have more.chance.of him not cancelling.

He only pockets what he charges for the venue. The venue/promoter sets the prices, I believe.

After salaries/meals/travel/hotels of 22 people, he's not making millions from a tour.

"The venue/promoter sets the prices, I believe. "

no one ever remembers this

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom