Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

Morrissey will be playing 24th march in Belfast. I wish you Americans would shut up, it's his first time in the UK for years (except london) and he is doing a mini tour, 7 shows. Then straight away, I wish he would come to America, he should be coming to America. He has done enough shows there recently, so stop moaning. America is not the world, there are other places and other fans..

He only pockets what he charges for the venue. The venue/promoter sets the prices, I believe.

After salaries/meals/travel/hotels of 22 people, he's not making millions from a tour.

What about those stencils he was flogging from the stage recently like a poundshop Arthur Daley?

- - - Updated - - -

Tickets on sale at 10 AM England time? Or... ?

UK time? Greenwich Mean Time?

What would £65 tickets be for?

You're right though that's a lot of money. Guess he has to top up the pension fund somehow.

It's a shame it's come to arena gigs... Venues Morrissey has explicitly stated he dislikes. However the O2 and Dublin proved his stage presence can entrance the bigger venue and we have more.chance.of him not cancelling.

Well I suppose he has to cover the costs of the meat vendors for their losses on the night of the performance. So if those prices you quote are correct it's looking like the punter is subsidising the meat stance, it's a joke really because back at the hotel he's smelling the flesh eating cheese omelettes.
Surely it would be better if the punters are allowed to make their own choice what they consume at the performance which would lower the price and more tickets would get shifted, also less black curtain trickery and maybe able to afford a couple of big tellys as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The expression on his face makes me think to another British singer in his forties Robbie Williams. I dunno why :)

Let's hope he doesn't start gettin all chatty man in between the songs and pulling that stupid passing the microphone shit.

Dear Moz or Momo Or even Patrick,

Would you be nice to take this yellow shirt away and wear the blue one instead?
ty,
The blue shirt confrery and miror hours.
:)

Let's hope he doesn't start gettin all chatty man in between the songs and pulling that stupid passing the microphone shit.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Dear Moz or Momo Or even Patrick,

Would you be nice to take this yellow shirt away and wear the blue one instead?
ty,
The blue shirt confrery and miror hours.
:)

But his shirt matches the roses on my 16th Birthday Cake.

#lesspills #morecake

16077919690_c58be0a6a7_b.jpg

We'll you just never know what's round the corner. An album most people have not heard or cannot access and a stadium tour (which is guaranteed to be wpinoyb heavy just like O2). Having thoroughly enjoyed O2 despite reservations I am not too bothered where he plays these days as long as he plays. I am intrigued to see how the sales go especially at prices that are much higher than most other gigs at these places - wonder why that is? I suppose us oldies are now expected to have more disposable income than the mcbusted and slip knot crowd - if intelligence correlates with salary anyway! March 28th appears free at the Manchester arena?

I wouldn't go to leeds arena even if it was free- a soulless carbuncle of a place- saw the who there not long ago- like watching a big tv in a giant asda - everyone having to stand up from their seats to let u go for a pee -dreadful venue

Oh boy. Where to start? These venues are enormous. He couldn't even sell them out in 2006 on the back of his largest solo success EVER with two hit albums in two years and nine hit singles, let alone nine years later after a commercial slump with one album in the past six years (which he as withdrawn), and no singles,, where he is officially unsigned, and his latest album if officially unavailable. On top of that, the ticket prices are probably circa £65 (!!!), and January - both the month after Christmas where everyone is traditionally skint, AND tax return month? YOU gotta be kidding, Moz. Smaller venues, lower prices, and not putting tickets on sale where no-one has money is probably a wiser move.

Oh boy. Where to start? These venues are enormous. He couldn't even sell them out in 2006 on the back of his largest solo success EVER with two hit albums in two years and nine hit singles, let alone nine years later after a commercial slump with one album in the past six years (which he as withdrawn), and no singles,, where he is officially unsigned, and his latest album if officially unavailable. On top of that, the ticket prices are probably circa £65 (!!!), and January - both the month after Christmas where everyone is traditionally skint, AND tax return month? YOU gotta be kidding, Moz. Smaller venues, lower prices, and not putting tickets on sale where no-one has money is probably a wiser move.

Yeah I'm not sure he's going to sell out 6800.

He's playing one in my town which is great, always had to travel before, but the venue is a shit soulless arena. Swings and roundabouts I s'pose.

£50.40 and £72.80 for a ticket takes the f***ing piss too.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom