Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

That's 'Embassy' and 'Harpurhey', you f***ing moron. Google it next time to save exposing yourself as the f***ing idiot that you are.

How embarrassing ! I really am a tosser. I woz not so good at school and stood alone in the corner of the playground when
the other chaps were not kicking me for fun. They used to call me Benny-no-mates.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yeah I'm not sure he's going to sell out 6800.

Me neither, I must admit I'm struggling with this tour. I much prefer to see him in smaller venues like St George's hall Bradford, even saw him in Halifax Civic Hall on the Quarry tour, although with these venues you are guaranteed to get a ticket.

Saying that he was great at G Mex in Manchester. There's a poll on Manchester Evening News site asking for folk to pick a venue in Manchester and most are going for Castlefield Bowl, however it's outdoor and in March would be rather cold.

Bournemouth BIC is no more than 3,000 capacity, probably closer to 2,500. No problem getting up close with standing tickets. Not a bad venue at all, plus good night life aftershow, Local to me so have seen quite a few bands there over the years

The Secret Diary of Steven Morrissey (part 2)

Holy Mary mother of God !
I awake trembling in a cold sweat, my pyjamas are ringing wet. Meat fed Wilson paid me a visit last night (he's making a habit of this now) stood at the bottom of my bed he is gesturing me waving a huge chicken drumstick " your a disgrace to Madchester Steven " he goes on " Shaun was the best songwriter and you know it ! " oh piss off meat fed you big willy bag what do you want now ? I reply and he starts singing in a high pitched voice " Johnny ! Remember me ! Over and over again until I awake with a start.
It's 7.23 am and I can smell bacon coming from the hotel kitchen below, I open the window and put some bird seed out on the ledge for my friend the sparrow who I have named Paulo.
Quim knocks on the door and delivers my breakfast red grapefruits scattered in pommygranite and pine nuts, we double kiss,he bows and is gone. Paulo has landed and we discuss The Sex Pistols gig at Manchester Free Trade Hall over breakfast and I tell him I was there with Buzzcock Pete, (now that's a name from the past, last I heard he was living in
Belmont, Rivington).
Well it's been a hectic week work wise, Nuno has been driving me to various locations so I can observe the Portuguese people in their daily routines, it's so demanding I usually drop off on the return journey.
My love for Mrs Shufflebottom has faded and I am now obsessed with Charlie Cairoli a very funny clown who settled in Blackpool (he once performed before Hitler) . I like him even more than Jimmy Clitheroe. Just like me with Manchester, Charlie was never truly recognised for his massive contribution to Blackpool, and so in his honour I plan to film a video in the summer at 129 Warley Rd Northshore for my new single Oh you silly man. Charlie will also appear at future live dates on the bass drum.
Who said I didn't like black music ? Whilst tubing in bed the other night I discovered Sweet Brown and I cannot get her song Ain't Nobody Got Time For That out of my head, I would like her as support for the dates in March if not a backdrop.
Crikey look at the time ! I decide to ring Johnny to discuss Royalties but he's busy baking some old Smiths rare tracks in the oven so he can re-master them for future release whilst also designing a new guitar with Brian Eastwood.
There's a knock on the door and I am greeted by Iago from reception he steps in, we double kiss, he bows and I nod my approval, "Sir I have an e-mail for you !" He turns and leaves. I sit on the balcony and read the e-mail it's from Sean Wilson of the Saddleworth cheese company asking me to pop in for a bit of 'How's yer Father' next time I'm in town, sounds delicious.
Feeling hungry I call Quim and ask for a selection of cheese canapés to be delivered to my room in one hour and seventeen minutes.
After a nap there's a knock on the door and Quim wheels in my feast of cheese straws and spinach and cheese puffs, he presents them bows and leaves. Tonight I am going to get shit faced and have an all night tube session in bed so I decide to send Beaky a sober statement with the heading ' The shame of beloved Blackpool '.
Tomorrow I must ring Dr Jeremy Fine and I hope and pray that Meat fed Wilson does not return to haunt me in the night. Also need to call Hockney.

Nottingham on Fri 13th (what could possibly go wrong?) and Leeds on Friday 20th.
Counting the days already. :guitar:

PS: nothing is ever good enough for far too many of you, if it isn't the album it's the musicians, if not it's the poor choice of venues, if not the venues then the ticket prices, if not this then that...
You are gonna miss him when he is gone.

Nottingham on Fri 13th (what could possibly go wrong?) and Leeds on Friday 20th.
Counting the days already. :guitar:

PS: nothing is ever good enough for far too many of you, if it isn't the album it's the musicians, if not it's the poor choice of venues, if not the venues then the ticket prices, if not this then that...
You are gonna miss him when he is gone.

Nottingham too, when you go you'll agree it's a shit venue though!

Just checked SSE hydro in glasgow website and ticket prices ranging from £50 to £72.... Ouch !

But that includes 'fulfilment' so... a bargain I think ;)

My chance has arrived!
But the dream will probably be shattered when I find out the ticket prices.

Go on!

I've worked in Birmingham some 18 years ago and I've been to the NIA, as it was called then.

Buy tickets and enjoy the gig. I still wake up with a smile on my face when I think about the great Essen gig at the end of November!!!!

I've been and I agree it's not the best, but...
In years to come, when we no longer have the chance to see Moz sing live, you will realise how silly it is to complain about his choice of venues.

Well said indeed!

I've been and I agree it's not the best, but...
In years to come, when we no longer have the chance to see Moz sing live, you will realise how silly it is to complain about his choice of venues.

I guess, thankfully I've seen him in a tonne of great places. Having said that, the best Moz gig I went to was in a soulless hovel so you never know 'til the day!

I guess he's long since grown out of Rock City.

I awake trembling in a cold sweat, my pyjamas are ringing wet. Meat fed Wilson paid me a visit last night (he's making a habit of this now) stood at the bottom of my bed he is gesturing me waving a huge chicken drumstick " your a disgrace to Madchester Steven " he goes on " Shaun was the best songwriter and you know it ! " oh piss off meat fed you big willy bag what do you want now ? I reply and he starts singing in a high pitched voice " Johnny ! Remember me ! Over and over again until I awake with a start.
It's 7.23 am and I can smell bacon coming from the hotel kitchen below, I open the window and put some bird seed out on the ledge for my friend the sparrow who I have named Paulo.
Quim knocks on the door and delivers my breakfast red grapefruits scattered in pommygranite and pine nuts, we double kiss,he bows and is gone. Paulo has landed and we discuss The Sex Pistols gig at Manchester Free Trade Hall over breakfast and I tell him I was there with Buzzcock Pete, (now that's a name from the past, last I heard he was living in
Belmont, Rivington).
Well it's been a hectic week work wise, Nuno has been driving me to various locations so I can observe the Portuguese people in their daily routines, it's so demanding I usually drop off on the return journey.
My love for Mrs Shufflebottom has faded and I am now obsessed with Charlie Cairoli a very funny clown who settled in Blackpool (he once performed before Hitler) . I like him even more than Jimmy Clitheroe. Just like me with Manchester, Charlie was never truly recognised for his massive contribution to Blackpool, and so in his honour I plan to film a video in the summer at 129 Warley Rd Northshore for my new single Oh you silly man. Charlie will also appear at future live dates on the bass drum.
Who said I didn't like black music ? Whilst tubing in bed the other night I discovered Sweet Brown and I cannot get her song Ain't Nobody Got Time For That out of my head, I would like her as support for the dates in March if not a backdrop.
Crikey look at the time ! I decide to ring Johnny to discuss Royalties but he's busy baking some old Smiths rare tracks in the oven so he can re-master them for future release whilst also designing a new guitar with Brian Eastwood.
There's a knock on the door and I am greeted by Iago from reception he steps in, we double kiss, he bows and I nod my approval, "Sir I have an e-mail for you !" He turns and leaves. I sit on the balcony and read the e-mail it's from Sean Wilson of the Saddleworth cheese company asking me to pop in for a bit of 'How's yer Father' next time I'm in town, sounds delicious.
Feeling hungry I call Quim and ask for a selection of cheese canapés to be delivered to my room in one hour and seventeen minutes.
After a nap there's a knock on the door and Quim wheels in my feast of cheese straws and spinach and cheese puffs, he presents them bows and leaves. Tonight I am going to get shit faced and have an all night tube session in bed so I decide to send Beaky a sober statement with the heading ' The shame of beloved Blackpool '.
Tomorrow I must ring Dr Jeremy Fine and I hope and pray that Meat fed Wilson does not return to haunt me in the night. Also need to call Hockney.

No ones playing anymore Benny, btw Pete Shelley, lives in Estonia. If your going to spend time writing all that at least do some research.

Im getting a friend to buy the tickets first thing on Friday for the Glasgow show (don't want to take the chance that there will be some left by the time I finish work).

I wasn't a big fan of "World Peace.." but I may not get another chance to see the great man live, so I'll take it

Go on!

I've worked in Birmingham some 18 years ago and I've been to the NIA, as it was called then.

Buy tickets and enjoy the gig. I still wake up with a smile on my face when I think about the great Essen gig at the end of November!!!!

That's wonderful! I'm giddy just thinking about going!! How close were you to the stage?

I suppose it will be a priceless experience!

Due to being a student, however, I am naturally skint. :lbf:
£60 is my limit. Which may be foolish of me!

Last edited:
No ones playing anymore Benny, btw Pete Shelley, lives in Estonia. If your going to spend time writing all that at least do some research.

The clue was in the bit that said " last I heard " Surface.
If your going to be clever you need to try harder.

Belmont, Rivington).

f***ing brilliant, especially the I wear Black on the Inside, because black is How I feel on the outside tenuous excerpt

Belmont, Rivington).

Morrissey knows the difference between "your" and "you're", unlike you.

If I buy tickets right at 10am, what are my chances of getting 2 GA tickets?

Sorry I'm new at this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom