Morrissey UK shows in March 2015; on sale Jan. 16

I am genuinely interested in why you have this obsession? When people are there, will they be concerned about black curtains, cheese or meat. I doubt anyone will care about alleged free tickets either, they simply want to see an artist they like, which bit of that don't you understand?

I doubt Morrissey will be bothered about the curtains either as he is probably on a fixed fee from the promoter.

I don't have time to be your mentor on the subject of Steven and the hypocrisy that surrounds him. Black curtains aside though, your telling me no one will be bothered about cheese and meat ? His whole showbiz gimmick act has meat and cheese for its foundations upwards. I challenge you to a sneek a sausage butty in and eat it at your chosen performance and see if they care when they are there.
It's just so funny to watch, it really is good entertainment, plastic veggies for one night, what a big difference that's gonna make. Boring everyone to death singing meat is murder when he's just eaten half a pound of organic cheese ! Sleeping in opulent hotels that serve rabbits chickens pigs cows, furnished in leather and fur when he's made you lot eat lettuce wraps for his performance.
The fleeced thicky blinkards every time return for more and I and others find it hilarious.
That's it now you did well to get that. Off you go and stay on the yellow brick road if you want to find the wizard of Moz.
Goodbye Surface your on your own now time to put your big boy trousers on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Still waiting for Beaky's site to announce tickets have sold out in record time without any promotion and that Tosserrey still remains without a record contract.

I dont think they have sold out, so dont expect any announcement.

I don't have time to be your mentor on the subject of Steven and the hypocrisy that surrounds him. Black curtains aside though, your telling me no one will be bothered about cheese and meat ? His whole showbiz gimmick act has meat and cheese for its foundations upwards. I challenge you to a sneek a sausage butty in and eat it at your chosen performance and see if they care when they are there.
It's just so funny to watch, it really is good entertainment, plastic veggies for one night, what a big difference that's gonna make. Boring everyone to death singing meat is murder when he's just eaten half a pound of organic cheese ! Sleeping in opulent hotels that serve rabbits chickens pigs cows, furnished in leather and fur when he's made you lot eat lettuce wraps for his performance.
The fleeced thicky blinkards every time return for more and I and others find it hilarious.
That's it now you did well to get that. Off you go and stay on the yellow brick road if you want to find the wizard of Moz.

I'm not sure how you think the opulence of a hotel correlates to the sale of meat products. He could stay in the local Travelodge and be faced with the same...except farmed even less ethically. And as for the cheese, well last time I checked, Morrissey was not responsible for dairy production methods in the EU.

He's influencing what he can, when he can, but to avoid any accusations of hypocrisy he'd have to opt out of western society and head for the mountains.

Stop being such a dullard killjoy. The majority of people on this thread, despite the granted high prices, are happy to have tickets and the hope of seeing Morrissey in March... I grant that we have moved from ticket fear to cancellation anxiety, but can we not at least enjoy the hope of the possible without you sticking the blade in?

Thanks for your opinions, mean nothing to me, 27th March I will arrive in Birmingham, have a few pints, probably a Chicken Balti, arrive at the gig, enjoy his songs, watch the video to meat is murder, think that's not very nice, enjoy the rest of the gig, have a few more pints, probably a kebab to round the night off and go to sleep having enjoyed another Morrissey gig.

On the 27th March, you will probably be posting more shit on here that no one cares about.

The height of hyprocisy, Benny. Punters are to suffer the documentary and the deprive themselves of a hearty sausage on a bun, its very unethical. Yet HE lives in an opulent atmosphere surrounded by meat sizzling and chicken roasting. That is ok, how so?

Thanks for your opinions, mean nothing to me, 27th March I will arrive in Birmingham, have a few pints, probably a Chicken Balti, arrive at the gig, enjoy his songs, watch the video to meat is murder, think that's not very nice, enjoy the rest of the gig, have a few more pints, probably a kebab to round the night off and go to sleep having enjoyed another Morrissey gig.

On the 27th March, you will probably be posting more shit on here that no one cares about.

"Yes ref it was off side ! BUT ffs ref ! It was Moz that scored the goal so it counts ok ! "

LAUGH MY 4KIN ARSE OFF ! Brilliant.

Surface (and I mean this) one thing about you ( and it's good ) at least you have been honest with me and you don't give a shit about what Steven is up to so all I can say is I hope you have a great time, enjoy it for what it means to YOU.
And its pleasing that your posts have become more sensible so thanks again and enjoy your Moz night.

Row FF, Block U/3 in Brum.

Nearly 75 f***ing quid for the pleasure and the privilege to sit on a plastic seat, outrageous really.

Makes me (almost) quite glad I couldn't find a friend to go with! Look out for the sad git on his own!
I shall wave!
Me:
Block: U/3 - Row: FF
Most expensive gig price ever. Luckily it was gifted to me.
I can't complain. Seeing him twice in less than six months is pretty wonderful.
Regards,
FWD

I'm not sure how you think the opulence of a hotel correlates to the sale of meat products. He could stay in the local Travelodge and be faced with the same...except farmed even less ethically. And as for the cheese, well last time I checked, Morrissey was not responsible for dairy production methods in the EU.

He's influencing what he can, when he can, but to avoid any accusations of hypocrisy he'd have to opt out of western society and head for the mountains.

Stop being such a dullard killjoy. The majority of people on this thread, despite the granted high prices, are happy to have tickets and the hope of seeing Morrissey in March... I grant that we have moved from ticket fear to cancellation anxiety, but can we not at least enjoy the hope of the possible without you sticking the blade in?

Offside ref ! Oh but Moz scored so it stands. L M F A O ! Plastic veggies rule ok

His tickets are cheap compared to bandsike the Stones. Better show, too.

"Yes ref it was off side ! BUT ffs ref ! It was Moz that scored the goal so it counts ok ! "

LAUGH MY 4KIN ARSE OFF ! Brilliant.

Surface (and I mean this) one thing about you ( and it's good ) at least you have been honest with me and you don't give a shit about what Steven is up to so all I can say is I hope you have a great time, enjoy it for what it means to YOU.
And its pleasing that your posts have become more sensible so thanks again and enjoy your Moz night.

Cheers Benny, btw, everything I have said assumes the 4ker turns up!

2 tickets booked for Notts then. With the venue taking the piss on fees I went against that insurance thingy on top. He'd better f***ing show up!

I've been veggie for over 33 years and it has nothing to do with Morrissey. We're not brain dead hero worshippers. I go to as many of his gigs as I can because I like his songs. He meant a lot to me in my youth and I like the fact that he still creates an excitement and doesn't do what's expected. He puts on an excellent show. Well worth the money I've paid for stall seats. I'd still be in the scrum if it weren't for my 6'5" tall bloke not wishing to piss off the unlucky sod behind him!!

I've been veggie for over 33 years and it has nothing to do with Morrissey. We're not brain dead hero worshippers. I go to as many of his gigs as I can because I like his songs. He meant a lot to me in my youth and I like the fact that he still creates an excitement and doesn't do what's expected. He puts on an excellent show. Well worth the money I've paid for stall seats. I'd still be in the scrum if it weren't for my 6'5" tall bloke not wishing to piss off the unlucky sod behind him!!

as a five foot eight man i thank him for his consideration. honestly i know its not there fault but it can suck

I've just had a quick look at various tix outlets for these dates and worryingly they are far from sold out

Concur

Took the plunge for pre sale seat tickets for Glasgow, went on TM on Friday and could have got standing or better seats all day so wished I'd not bothered.

Methinks Mozz has underestimated the financial impact of charging the thick end of £70 on demand for seats only a few weeks after Christmas.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom