"Morrissey vs the Conformist Cult" By Anything Goes (Paul Joseph Watson)

Imagine being so in thrall to social media corporations that you believe their overly officious silencing of free speech actually means anything tangible.

Surprised Moz didn’t list PJW, Styx, Morgoth et al under his favourite news sources.

Morrissey would do well to avoid these liars and conspiracy theorists. Why does he ally himself with these despicable people? Free speech doesn't include outright lying. Social media companies were correct when they banned liars with large audiences on their platforms. These lies contribute to things like low vaccination rates, resulting in death. How much plainer could it be?

Here's an article where 100% of the 120 covid-19 deaths this past June in Maryland were unvaccinated people.

Paul's such a sneaky wee shit - takes the fair point that the security services should have been better at detecting terrorists, links it to ideas about immigration & diversity being bad, which is his entry level white nationalism - also leaves out that Morrissey said diversity wasn't a strength if we couldn't agree & that he's now decided harmony isn't possible.

And all flattering & pseudo-reasonable enough to get posted on Central.

I hate him.

So you hate him because he has views different from your own?

Paul's such a sneaky wee shit - takes the fair point that the security services should have been better at detecting terrorists, links it to ideas about immigration & diversity being bad, which is his entry level white nationalism - also leaves out that Morrissey said diversity wasn't a strength if we couldn't agree & that he's now decided harmony isn't possible.

And all flattering & pseudo-reasonable enough to get posted on Central.

I hate him.
Yeah, I hate people taking things Morrissey has said and twisting them to suit their own narrative.

It’s on Morrissey’s website, I think it seems reasonable to accept that as some endorsement of the content.

Thr lockdown was great for Nature.
Human Beings can't wait for lockdown
to be over, so that they can go back to
destroyin' Nature.

too true, too sad.

back to ... ‘normal’.

It’s on Morrissey’s website, I think it seems reasonable to accept that as some endorsement of the content.

God.

It's not showing up on my phone, but that's Bonfire dead in the water.

No one's going to risk a good review if it's associated with InfoWars.

God.

I’m not upto speed on these website thingies: what is info wars?

@Verso

don’t you want to rub shoulders with your fellow sisters and bothers
regardless of their views?

peace needs to start somewhere, lighten up.

Strangely enough. It really is a testament to Morrissey’s wide appeal that he can attract such a divergent fan base.

That in his audience the extreme left and right rubbing shoulder to shoulder, applauding together, all directing their love and attention on the same man.

Love peace and harmony, very nice very nice .....’

and maybe in this world?

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

Whilst I accept it’s Sam’s handy work, I find it hard to believe Morrissey (no stranger to being called “a control freak” on these pages) has just gifted him free licence for nearly four years.

God.

It's not showing on Morrissey Central, on my tablet either.

God.

Ah: my confusion I thought this was about some Morrissey Central content. Sorry for giving you a heart attack.

I’m distracted by football.

God.

Oh stop being such a drama queen, you’re made of stronger stuff than that !

“SAM:
Some have tried to cancel you because of your views.

M:
You can't cancel someone who has always been cancelled. When did you last see me on television, or hear me on the radio? I unintentionally invented the condition of being cancelled! [laughs] The music industry hasn't ever celebrated me or offered me free food. I've always been treated like a scientific experiment gone wrong. I'm used to it. I've been immune to enemy fire for many years. I wear a bullet-proof vest in the bath. It seems to me that as soon as one person boo's they all start to boo, and then when someone cheers they all start to cheer… but that's just a loose theory. [laughs]”

don’t worry, he’ll be fine.

:thumb:

That guys voice is horrendous. Sounds like a c***. Good on M for speaking his mind, even thought I did cringe when I heard what the title track was about. Genuinely can’t wait to hear the new material.

I’m not upto speed on these website thingies: what is info wars?

Alex Jones's conspiracy site that Paul works for, as well as having his own social media & a news site called Summit or something (I'd have to look it up).

Has Sam posted the video?

It's absolutely mad.

Posting things guaranteed to get more hatred - when the interview itself was mostly ok.

Paul Joseph Watson is a con artist out to convince his audience that the world is trying to genocide white people and turn their kids gay. If that’s bog-standard Conservatism at this point, then shed a tear.

Isn't the world trying to genocide white people and turn everyone gay?

That guys voice is horrendous. Sounds like a c***. Good on M for speaking his mind, even thought I did cringe when I heard what the title track was about. Genuinely can’t wait to hear the new material.

Don’t worry.

The title track will be as awful as was expected by those that hate him.

And the title track will be as great as
was expected by those that love him.

Back
Top Bottom