"Morrissey vs the Conformist Cult" By Anything Goes (Paul Joseph Watson)

what's a "Twitter kicking"

Oh, just lots of people writing nasty things about him because of his interview.

When you read one awful comment after another it's upsetting.

Oh, just lots of people writing nasty things about him because of his interview.

When you read one awful comment after another it's upsetting.

Thank god I never read them.

I hate social media in general.

No it’s not a joke, Morrissey is in Bowdon tonight and Marr is in Hale which is 1 mile from Bowdon.

They could be friends, watch football together and have a laugh, couldn't they?

But, instead...

No it’s not a joke, Morrissey is in Bowdon tonight and Marr is in Hale which is 1 mile from Bowdon.
Yeah! and Mike Joyce is there drumming 🥁 and dancing🕺with the Easter Bunny 🐰 pull the other one mate! I wasn't born yesterday. 🐣 🙂

What is Hale? You mean Johnny Marr is hale and hearty? He is in fine health, in fine fettle? No hailstones in Hale only warm sunny days. All hail the King Marr of Hale!🤴 Love it ❤

They could be friends, watch football together and have a laugh, couldn't they?

But, instead...

Yes they could and for all we know they are, at the end of the day we all just speculate, non of us know what goes on behind the scenes.

Same old geniuses in action

Ah: my confusion I thought this was about some Morrissey Central content. Sorry for giving you a heart attack.

I’m distracted by football.

Dude. 😳 Seriously.

Ket, I was so heartbroken over the Twitter kicking I cried in Mark's and Spencer.

He can't go about looking all vulnerable & singing songs about loneliness & animals & put himself in harm's way. It's like making me watch a rabbit cross a busy road.

Aw, Karen, Twitter Is Not The World. ❤

Also, do you live in M&S...?

Let’s just say Moz is a man fan, and we’ll leave it at that. I could be wrong though.

...which is the right reason to be into football and also why this is the best possible pairing for the final :yum:

(Morrissey would probably agree 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇮🇹)

I do drift into the food hall a lot. I was buying the bramble gin.

I have gin from Luxembourg and it's the smoothest and loveliest gin ever

mansfeld-gin-luxemburg-saar-lor-deluxe-2.jpg

Let me spell it out for you like a child, since that's clearly the mentality from which you're approaching this. The only thing your "source" suggests is that in 2021, people are more comfortable in openly identifying as homosexual.

Let's say you polled 100 people --20 of them being homosexuals-- in 1950 as to the status of their sexual orientation, given the societal norms of the time you'd see very few openly admitting to being anything other than heterosexual. If you polled a group with this exact same demographic makeup in 2021, you'd obviously see a shift in the way they self-identified given the contemporary social landscape. That's the only thing this Gallup poll conveys: a willingness to identify as such, not an uptick in the number of homosexuals currently alive and kicking.

You cannot be propagandized into changing your sexual orientation. I understand this is a common belief among Conservatives such as yourself, but it's just one of many ways that you've completely detached from reality.

P.S. Americans Still Greatly Overestimate U.S. Gay Population
Except there has been quite a spike since 2017, when the poll was last taken. Are you saying people were scared to announce their sexuality 4 years ago? :ROFLMAO:

While I agree that for most people sexuality is hardwired I think that kids are quite malleable and given a certain set of circumstances can be swayed and pushed in certain areas. I don’t even think that is a particularly ‘Conservative’ POV, many psychologists will tell you the same thing. Certainly the absolute explosion in kids identifying as transgender in the past 4 years is more complex than simply saying ‘it’s easier to come out now.’

I think the term 'far-right' gets thrown around waaayyyyy too often. Paul is basically your bog-standard libertarian/Conservative.

P.S Noel Gallagher is a riot.
When anyone has no argument whatsoever and prefer to keep their heads in the sand they use the term 'far right'. Meanwhile 'far left' is no problem whatsoever apparently.

Except there has been quite a spike since 2017, when the poll was last taken. Are you saying people were scared to announce their sexuality 4 years ago? :ROFLMAO:
Yes, the much likelier scenario is that in four years people suddenly become gay as if a magic wand had been waved over the poor and unsuspecting masses.

78,dont mention argentina to any scot,we still have mightmares.remember admiral from yesteryear.
Thanks for sending all that love for England across the border tonight. Our boys owe you.

When anyone has no argument whatsoever and prefer to keep their heads in the sand they use the term 'far right'. Meanwhile 'far left' is no problem whatsoever apparently.

He is connected to the far right.

For example:

He promotes The Great Replacement.

20210616_051151.jpg

20210708_023749.jpg

& white nationalists.

20210616_050729.jpg

20210708_023736.jpg

Hahahaha whatever dude.

Firstly you asked for a source. I mean why ask for a source if you're not going to believe the source? Let's face it playa you didn't think I had one.

So then I post a couple of articles that both used the same Gallup source. Now you don't have to agree with the opinions in the articles but the source is fairly reputable.

You kinda outed yourself here (sorry no pun intended) by dismissing the articles when clearly you hadn't even taken the time to read them and understand they were both citing the Gallup poll.

So I then point out the source is the Gallup poll. And what do I get? The source proves nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly
you couldn't make this shit up. Now realizing you're in a bit of a pickle you resort to hyperbole to try and muddy the waters, 'does not mean there is an uptick in the number of homosexuals roaming the earth or that nefarious forces are somehow "turning" children gay.'

Where did I ever say that?

And for the record, yeah I do think that a percentage of the world's population can be propagandized into anything. I think it's kinda naive to think this isn't the case.

Anyway I gotta go do some DDP Yoga, so I guess I'll see you round.
Your "source" doesn't actually lend credence to your nonsense but thanks for some great laughs.
Of course "where did I say that" is the go to answer because you have someone else to say it for you.
Paul Joseph Watson is a con artist out to convince his audience that the world is trying to genocide white people and turn their kids gay. If that’s bog-standard Conservatism at this point, then shed a tear.
You respond to this with the hilariously ignorant
Gayness is way up dude, so yeah it's habbening.
Now anyone with basic grasp of literacy can see that the subject has become that "Paul Joseph Watson alleges that there is a movement to turn kids gay."
So whether you "said that" you replied to it with a post that says "it's habbening"(sic)
Then you come up with some Gallup Poll (if this is a fact how does an opinion poll fit in?) saying that more teens are identifying as transgender, and you claim that is "on the spectrum."
LOL! The gay spectrum? Now I know why the Pride flag is a rainbow anyway! LOL!

THEN to top it off you claim HE is goalpost moving.

This is why people like Watson have an audience. He speaks for them and they can say "I didn't say it but here's a Gallup poll that I think is relevant!"
Hilarious. Thank you for the laughs.

Back
Top Bottom