"Morrissey vs the Conformist Cult" By Anything Goes (Paul Joseph Watson)

Thanks for sharing it. It's great. Morrissey is one of the most lucid minds. He is way ahead of his times. That is a blessing and a curse.

It doesn't matter what's in the video - Paul's far right connections can only make Morrissey's situation worse.

Guilt by association.

It doesn't matter what's in the video - Paul's far right connections can only make Morrissey's situation worse.

Guilt by association.
I think the term 'far-right' gets thrown around waaayyyyy too often. Paul is basically your bog-standard libertarian/Conservative.

P.S Noel Gallagher is a riot.

I think the term 'far-right' gets thrown around waaayyyyy too often. Paul is basically your bog-standard libertarian/Conservative.

P.S Noel Gallagher is a riot.

Again, it doesn't matter. He's associated with white nationalists, echoed their talking points & said some bigoted things.

It would be another nail in the coffin.

Again, it doesn't matter. He's associated with white nationalists, echoed their talking points & said some bigoted things.

It would be another nail in the coffin.
Says who? Says you, oh OK then.

Paul Joseph Watson is a con artist out to convince his audience that the world is trying to genocide white people and turn their kids gay. If that’s bog-standard Conservatism at this point, then shed a tear.

Paul Joseph Watson is a con artist out to convince his audience that the world is trying to genocide white people and turn their kids gay. If that’s bog-standard Conservatism at this point, then shed a tear.
Gayness is way up dude, so yeah it's habbening.

Nice, Morrissey being championed by a guy banned on IG and FB for hate speech and conspiracy theories.

He's made a career out of being intelligent enough to tell his audience what they want to hear in a way they can relate to so they can copy/paste his smug attitude and talking points. He's more of an entertainer than a thinker but it seems to sell. There are enough people out there that relate to him and they love it when someone speaks for them so they don't have to articulate their own viewpoints which rarely ends well for them.

Here: https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...orm-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls

Now I know you'll say 'oh that's transgenderism' but it's on the spectrum.

The Federalist though has a better and easier to read table:

I asked for a source, not whatever this is.

I asked for a source, not whatever this is.
The source is the Gallup poll quoted in the article. Is that not a reputable source?

The source is the Gallup poll quoted in the article. Is that not a reputable source?
The only thing that "proves" is that each successive generation feels more comfortable publicly identifying as LGBT, not that there are more running around. Surely you understand that you can't propagandize a person into magically becoming a homosexual.

The only thing that "proves" is that each successive generation feels more comfortable publicly identifying as LGBT, not that there are more running around. Surely you understand that you can't propagandize a person into magically becoming a homosexual.
OK, so I said more kids are becoming gay. You asked for a source, I quote a Gallup poll, pretty reputable, most peeps would agree, and now you're saying that this only 'proves' more people are comfortable identifying as gay :ROFLMAO:

That's some smooth goalpost moving pal :thumb:

OK, so I said more kids are becoming gay. You asked for a source, I quote a Gallup poll, pretty reputable, most peeps would agree, and now you're saying that this only 'proves' more people are comfortable identifying as gay :ROFLMAO:

That's some smooth goalpost moving pal :thumb:
It's actually not goalpost moving at all, it's just that you're used to grifters spoon-feeding you their dishonest interpretations of "data" and so you don't understand how to look at what this information actually suggests. More people feeling comfortable identifying as homosexual in a poll conducted over the telephone does not mean there is an uptick in the number of homosexuals roaming the earth or that nefarious forces are somehow "turning" children gay.

Last edited:
Nice, Morrissey being championed by a guy banned on IG and FB for hate speech and conspiracy theories.
doesnt take much to ban a guy for hate speech these days!

It's actually not goalpost moving at all, it's just that you're just used to grifters spoon-feeding you their dishonest interpretations of "data" and so you don't understand how to look at what this information actually suggests. More people feeling comfortable identifying as homosexual in a poll conducted over the telephone does not mean there is an uptick in the number of homosexuals roaming the earth or that nefarious forces are somehow "turning" children gay.
Hahahaha whatever dude.

Firstly you asked for a source. I mean why ask for a source if you're not going to believe the source? Let's face it playa you didn't think I had one.

So then I post a couple of articles that both used the same Gallup source. Now you don't have to agree with the opinions in the articles but the source is fairly reputable.

You kinda outed yourself here (sorry no pun intended) by dismissing the articles when clearly you hadn't even taken the time to read them and understand they were both citing the Gallup poll.

So I then point out the source is the Gallup poll. And what do I get? The source proves nothing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly
you couldn't make this shit up. Now realizing you're in a bit of a pickle you resort to hyperbole to try and muddy the waters, 'does not mean there is an uptick in the number of homosexuals roaming the earth or that nefarious forces are somehow "turning" children gay.'

Where did I ever say that?

And for the record, yeah I do think that a percentage of the world's population can be propagandized into anything. I think it's kinda naive to think this isn't the case.

Anyway I gotta go do some DDP Yoga, so I guess I'll see you round.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom