Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not trolling you Ugly, just making the point that the 3 posters are clearly not the same person.
Just by reading the posts you can see they are different writers.
And if they did happen to be the same then the author deserves credit for the consistent varying styles.
Ofcourse, your point could be that they might aswell be the same person. In which case I'll wind my neck in.
You can give him credit for different writing styles, I’ll stick with my theory that he has a mental illness and multiple personalities

L O L !
The curtain has finally come down to reveal the wizard of moz !
He’s now suffering from “ the black dog “ once again.
What a pantomime ! 4kin brilliant Steve. More ! Bravo ! More !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
I hope one day you suffer from “ the black dog” I hope when you do it makes you feel suicidal, I hope when you feel suicidal you act accordingly, then we will be rid of benny/ brummie/ harangue and barleycorn

It's already been established a while back Benny and Brummie are posting from the same IP address.
Born to Harangue forgot to log out last night and posted a Brummie post.
All their posting styles are consistent with Brummie, I'm surprised you fail to see that.

Seriously? Ducking hell
You can give him credit for different writing styles, I’ll stick with my theory that he has a mental illness and multiple personalities

Who Morrissey or Brummie Boy?

One time in the 80s my mom had a premonition that the president was going to be shot so she called the white house and they sent the secret service the next day to see if she planned to shoot him. They determined she was cuckoo and a few weeks later guess what? Reagan was shot.

I'm not the person who posted the post you're replaying too but are you seriously suggesting he was alright to mention Manchester victims in this context when it's obvious he's talking out of his arse? At the very least it's offensive and ignorant. I live in Manchester and no one here has forgotten about it. He doesn't have a clue. We live with it daily, it's still sad and tragic, there is still lots of fundraising and healing going on and I can't imagine we'll ever get over it or forget about it ever if i'm honest.
I think Moz was very upset by it, same as me, I live in Manchester too, and I certainly haven't forgot about it, and I don't think he means the people of Manchester have forgot about it,

I’ve had suspicions about benny/ brummie for a while, I think Johnny barleycorn may be another one of his personas
Quite possibly. The man seems to have oodles of spare time on his hands. Just attempting to calculate the amount of time he's dedicated his life to listening to Morrissey's music, reading his interviews, bios, autobiography, videos, attending concerts, creating personas on here and pumping out multiple missives on a daily, then having an epiphany moment, the realisation that he despises the man. He's in so deep now he can't and won't ever stop, even at the expense of his own mental health. Which at this point is probably doing laps around the outer rim of a full blown psychotic breakdown.

Quite possibly. The man seems to have oodles of spare time on his hands. Just attempting to calculate the amount of time he's dedicating his life to listening to Morrissey's music, reading his interviews, bios, autobiography, videos, attending concerts, creating personas on here and pumping out multiple missives on a daily, then having an epiphany moment, the realisation that he despises the man. He's in so deep now he can't and won't ever stop, even at the expense of his own mental health. Which at this point is probably doing laps around the outer rim of a full blown psychotic breakdown.
He posts as barleycorn in his more lucid moments

One time in the 80s my mom had a premonition that the president was going to be shot so she called the white house and they sent the secret service the next day to see if she planned to shoot him. They determined she was cuckoo and a few weeks later guess what? Reagan was shot.

People like her and me with the gift of seeing these things are always ridiculed until it really happens and then people have a whole other explanation.

I am writing a tribute to Moz in time for his passing which I will post when the news comes in 2018.

I've been too scared to watch the video, truth be told. I hadn't seen the tour recaps mentioned (skimming these comments) and was making a misguided joke.

Perhaps I'll have the courage to watch it tonight over some wine.

I kinda got that it was a joke but he does do it

Princess Diana was getting right on my tits by being everywhere I looked. I said to my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, "I wish she'd just f***ing die". Anyway, she did, within hours. I did this again with the Chairman of the football team I support and he died within a day or two. I don't care what you do, don't make me hex you.

I don't do that f***er anymore though, my 100% success rate freaked me out a bit.

Well she also thinks Blake Shelton and Barbara Streisand live a few mobile homes down the street so she’s not always batting a thousand. But when she does it’s pretty spooky.
People like her and me with the gift of seeing these things are always ridiculed until it really happens and then people have a whole other explanation.

I am writing a tribute to Moz in time for his passing which I will post when the news comes in 2018.

David T please could you confirm to the 4ck nuggets that I Benny :greatbritain::knife:am NOT Brummie, Johnny Barleycorn, Born to harangue or anyone else who contributes to the online solo forum. It’s not helpful and I feel they are using it as an excuse to derail the embarrassing video that Steve the clown and his stupid nephew have posted. Surely these posts belong in the off topic zone.
Thanks in advance.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The unintentionally hilarious closed captioning errata really make this:

4:28, "Der Spiegel" captioned as "dish people."

5:50, "pedophilia" captioned as "people failure."

Can't make this stuff up.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom