Morrissey's Dick Gregory death statement - SER Photography / Facebook

On SER's Facebook

"Dick Gregory, America's last hope, dies, aged 84.
He knew how all aspects of the human condition connect to politics.
He was a man of thought and a man of action, when most of us cannot manage to be just one of either. He worked breathlessly - work, words, deeds. He demanded for all what was snatched by the few. He disturbed the White House, and he was too quick for the American print media. They will be pleased that he now ceases to be amongst us ... as we are left with earth-threatening Trump, who will race into war in search of peace."

Morrissey
20 August 2017
Switzerland.

40559_dick_gregory_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
are you embarrassed about your post ?
It is true that he makes us believe there is nothing more between them than strictly business relationship. He always walks two steps behind him, carrying his bags; not exactly the display of affection and respect for your partner. But it is just our speculation that they are lovers. Believe or not, there are men out there who don't need sex. Not too many though.

Nice picture Sam took of himself. He looks nice, nothing like moz though, ,Shame he looks so much like Gary Barlow.
Not even professional photography, photoshop and a hair cut a bit like his uncles can save him from that

It is now all to clear even for the doubters what was going on
It was always, always morrissey trying to launch Sam's career, again and again and again.
It shows moz is a nice fella, sam is just shit. We all know that.
Do you know Sam personally to make such comment? I think he is a good looking man, maybe a privileged one, but he didn't hurt anybody so why throw insults at him?

It is true that he makes us believe there is nothing more between them than strictly business relationship. He always walks two steps behind him, carrying his bags; not exactly the display of affection and respect for your partner. But it is just our speculation that they are lovers. Believe or not, there are men out there who don't need sex. Not too many though.

Who mentioned sex other than your own dirty mind?

I don't just respect my woman because of if we have sex or not. Moz treats him like staff and I hope he pays him so he doesn't have to go to The Smiths bank that is the courts.

At least he knew it already when he was young when he sang that line.
Who knows what a bignose knows? :rolleyes:
Only another bignose. :D
But some never know cause they are stupid and not capable of learning anything at all. Never. Ever. :thumb:

Your reasoning and phrasing is backward like you type from the last word of your thought to the first like you read in hebrew.

I think this is what they call cultural appropriation. A privileged white man with no problems in his life suddenly sees an opportunity to feature alongside a black man in a picture.

Selfie appropriation generation.

A gay guy liking dick is not exactly news around here.

Will he send a wreath to the funeral like he did for the Kray twin?

Oh yeah, that's true. I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. :( That Breivik guy seems to be very ungrateful for not returning the compliment. I wonder what's wrong with him?:rolleyes:

Not in the slightest but even if I was it wouldn't hurt as much as when someone is embarrassed to be with you in public like Moz seems to be when around his boyfriend/piccolo.

then who are you gonna hang out with? since you have no friends and I always have to pretend (out of kindness) to be yours ?

Oh yeah, that's true. I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. :( That Breivik guy seems to be very ungrateful for not returning the compliment. I wonder what's wrong with him?:rolleyes:

I can with certainty say that Breivik has no clue whatsoever who Morrissey is but then again that goes for most of the worlds population.

don't know. don't care. If someone's not hurting you or others,then let them do what they want. Simple really.

Black dude be like "I ain't trippin' with that snowflake even for all the sunshine in Florida".

I can with certainty say that Breivik has no clue whatsoever who Morrissey is but then again that goes for most of the worlds population.

I couldn't say that with certainty as I am not on speaking terms.
He does make the impression to me it's not the only thing he hasn't a clue of.

Wait. Wtf, Aztec? Are you trying to tell me that now Uncle Steve commutes to Malibu, for mayoral duties? I don't bloddy crykey-reckon how Uncle Steve can be taking Malibu Mayoring seriously, from West Hollywood!!

No, reckon he can leave Malibu sometime for a nice pasta with marinara sauce dinner and tons of Italian bread with his "son" when Aunt Nancy doesn't feel like cooking.

"Last time I was down South I walked into this restaurant and this white waitress came up to me and said, "We don't serve colored people here." I said, "That's all right. I don't eat colored people. Bring me a whole fried chicken.""

Reckon if he was at Kentucky Fried Shit. This chap was not a vegetarian.

Who mentioned sex other than your own dirty mind?

I don't just respect my woman because of if we have sex or not. Moz treats him like staff and I hope he pays him so he doesn't have to go to The Smiths bank that is the courts.
Is having sex on my mind something dirty? Are you a nun or something? Should I go to confession?:crazy:

don't know. don't care. If someone's not hurting you or others,then let them do what they want. Simple really.
Maybe if half of his repertoire wasn't about being in love with some man who doesn't love him because they are straight or hiding their feelings (same thing, right?) no one would pay much attention.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom