Morrissey's friend forging new alliances

Are they being revealed as the first two contestants on the ITV's new peak time reality show, "Britain's Got Racists"?

Last edited by a moderator:
New? He recruited her in 2013 from The National Secular Society by promising her mainstream press coverage at the same time he linked up with Maajid Nawaz.

So it turns out she's standing in an election local to me, and that racist bastard is going to supply 'security'.

I can tell you now, she will crash and burn. The good people of West Yorkshire will tell her to f*** off, and her racist mates too.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a friend of Morrissey. Morrissey wants you to vote for her and her racist mates. If you still support him, you are a disgrace.

So it turns out she's standing in an election local to me, and that racist bastard is going to supply 'security'.

I can tell you now, she will crash and burn. The good people of West Yorkshire will tell her to f*** off, and her racist mates too.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a friend of Morrissey. Morrissey wants you to vote for her and her racist mates. If you still support him, you are a disgrace.

Batley and Spen by election then? Invoking the spirit of Thomas Mair, no doubt. f***ing waste of oxygen.

But I’ll guarantee you’re sat on your arse, as per usual; doing sod all: you f!cking hypocrite
The irony lost on you again.
First to post this rubbish, on a site of a man you profess to hate.
You’ve no friends and your family see you as an embarrassment.

Go and do a T-shirt or something you bottle job.

I saw the other day that Jayda Fransen is also standing. At least they'll split the racist cretin vote and make themselves look even bigger twats than they did the last time they stood for election.

I saw the other day that Jayda Fransen is also standing. At least they'll split the racist cretin vote and make themselves look even bigger twats than they did the last time they stood for election.
Indeed. The knuckle draggers won't know which way to drag. Jo Cox's sister will walk this election.

Not even hiding it any more. This is the person your musical hero urges you to vote for.

Skinny. Stop hunting what you feel guilty of and get loving. You will regret your inner hatred. Trust me. Sadly for Morrissey, he was your musical hero. :cry:

She's never been his friend. She's never met him. He didn't join her party. He hasn't mentioned her for 2 years. He first mentioned her in 2017, the same year he backed Jeremy Corbyn.

You're the disgrace - giving her publicity because you hate a pop singer.

:lbf::lbf:

skinnys 'mates' are voting for ann marie and tommy
and he will not stand for it, hell troll the internet:lbf:
:hammer:

She's never been his friend. She's never met him. He didn't join her party. He hasn't mentioned her for 2 years. He first mentioned her in 2017, the same year he backed Jeremy Corbyn.

A closet racist doesn’t see beyond race. Skinny has issues. #beekind. 🐝

And he proudly wore his For Britain badge for some reason?

"I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters,” said Morrissey. "It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party. Finally I have hope."

Last edited by a moderator:

T’good peepul of West Yawkshuh will be too busy suppin t’pints of t’Tetley’s Bitter down’t pub. Gerrin’ right bladdered, ah tell theh!

Maybe you could join them, might d‘theh some good, auld fella. Skinny, Compo and Clegg, getting smashed down t’local then careerin’ down t’moors in a disused bathtub. Sounds reet nice.

Last edited:
:(

skinny should run against
Ann Marie and Tommy, with his loyal acolyte
'surface' and the pooch handling security:hammer:
on the 'Two Moroons for You' party:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom