Morrissey's jeans

GANGLORD06

Hello :)

It may be a little off-topic, but can someone please tell me what kind of jeans Moz is wearing on his recents shows? And maybe where to get them? Thanks a lot from Moenchengladbach, Alex

im interested in knowing that as well!

He's been spotted shopping in Levis before, maybe that's where he got them.

Of course they are Levi's. I never care for that brand. It doesn't fit my fundament very well. I know there are some outrageously expensive shops that sell jeans for $500 or more, but I won't pay a hefty price for something that falls apart in a year or two.

It always amazes me how much you people outside of the USA pay for Levis 501's or any other Levis when they are $29.99 at Kohls in Burbank.

I don't think Morrissey wears Levis anymore, they look like custom made jeans that are made to look like a pair of Levis 501's that James Dean would wear in the 1950's He will always love that look. Real Levis 501's don't fit really well on middle aged men.

From alex1978:
Stevenson overall 707

Absolutely right. Bought them in Hamburg, after seeing Morrissey wearing them at the Berlin Konzert 2016. Gives me an enormous sense of well being during my rare lockdown appearances as a (really really bad) Moz impersonator in an otherwise empty office.
Screenshot_20200603-212929_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20200603-212951_Photos.jpg

Reckon nice try. I reckon California's Son may have a pair of these, but he currently gets his jeans custom made at a store on Melrose here in
Moz Angeles. The store will sometimes piece together denim from older used pairs of Levis 501's m8 fark arse twat c*** tit inn n nn nn nnn n nnn nnnn nn n it.

Morrissey Shopping.jpg

Of course they are Levi's. I never care for that brand. It doesn't fit my fundament very well. I know there are some outrageously expensive shops that sell jeans for $500 or more, but I won't pay a hefty price for something that falls apart in a year or two.
I used to be a loyal Levi's fan but from around 2013/14 to the present I mostly overwhelmingly wear Wrangler ® jeans with the occasional pair of Levi's ® jeans.

Back
Top Bottom