Morrissey's letter to The Times

www.BBC.com/News.com.

In case the above link doesnt work:---here's the FULL transcript....
Newsflash.Breaking news.

Ann Widdecombe has just a few minutes ago slapped a total ban on Dogs using Eurostar.

she said, in a VERY hastily rapidly prepared speech...

" I have just had to put down my bowl of HIGH fat Cereal, to respond to this outrageous breach of my Yuman rights.
Yes, of Course, Barking has a RIGHT to travel freely, just not in my back yard...anywhere else, of course, just not on my manor, Squire...

Has this Belligerent Mutt never heard of Rabies??? ermm...no neither have I....but BAN it anyway...best to be safe....In fact, Ban it TWICE...

It is dangerous snapping dogs like that that came into this country,in the first, or second place, and totally Blocked up the Puppy walking benefits payment system, and quite probably Infected my fellow Cows with mad Cow disease anyway.....Not that I show any signs of it yet....I have nothing more to add....except....Cats are complete and utter gobshites too....".

When questioned further, Mrs. Widdecombe went on to add:-

" I have no more to add to my previous statement, apart from Good Boy...Good Boy...who's a clever dog then???....here, here's a bowl of Chappie".

Last edited:
PAH!!!!You can keep your Chappie, you disgusting Golden-Grahams gulping ginormous Godbothering granny! The day I take a shortbread biscuit from your hand will never come!

And I piss on your petunias!

And on your azaleas too!

:barf:

And I'll take the Eurostar if I please! Even if it never reaches St Pancreas because you're standing on the rails blocking the train like a mad molesting meuh-meuh!!! That's cow to you, monolingual monolithic moronic madwoman!

www.BBC.com/News.com.

In case the above link doesnt work:---here's the FULL transcript....
Newsflash.Breaking news.

Ann Widdecombe has just a few minutes ago slapped a total ban on Dogs using Eurostar.

she said, in a VERY hastily rapidly prepared speech...

" I have just had to put down my bowl of HIGH fat Cereal, to respond to this outrageous breach of my Yuman rights.
Yes, of Course, Barking has a RIGHT to travel freely, just not in my back yard...anywhere else, of course, just not on my manor, Squire...

Has this Belligerent Mutt never heard of Rabies??? ermm...no neither have I....but BAN it anyway...best to be safe....In fact, Ban it TWICE...

It is dangerous snapping dogs like that that came into this country,in the first, or second place, and totally Blocked up the Puppy walking benefits payment system, and quite probably Infected my fellow Cows with mad Cow disease anyway.....Not that I show any signs of it yet....I have nothing more to add....except....Cats are complete and utter gobshites too....".

When questioned further, Mrs. Widdecombe went on to add:-

" I have no more to add to my previous statement, apart from Good Boy...Good Boy...who's a clever dog then???....here, here's a bowl of Chappie".

Brilliant! :thumb: I can imagine that being published in the Daily Mail.

uhh, a couple of unimportant things I am gonna say here before I am off to order some foodie :horny:
first of all, how many bears are we talking about being murdered and how often? :crazy:
I mean I am pretty sure those hats should last like a century or so :o
having said that, the whole tradition of having a animal pelt as a part of your uniform's head gear is supposed to be a about that you actually killed the creature yourself :cool:
so yeah, I say make these guys go kill a bear each with just their blade in hand :p
if they really want to wear part of a dead bear on their head :rolleyes:
lastly, are there any bears in the UK anyways? :straightface:
or is the "Muscovite Kingdom" still exporting them to England as per a treaty signed over a 500 years ago I think :lbf:

Lol! @ Morrissey. Mike Joyce lives in Cheshire. Took me a while to get that. :lbf:

"Please, please, please help him get what he wants."

:straightface: I've tried doing just that, FARTED. Doesn't work. So why don't you put that plea under a bear's arse to keep it warm. :rolleyes:

Oh and, don't please please please me. :cool:

:)

The journalist interviewed in Soho was funny, like taken straight out of a Hugh Grant movie. :lbf:

When I saw him I first thought "What's Paul Weller got to do with prostitution?:eek:"

:lbf:

And, no, I don't wanna know.:straightface:

Just got the fall 2010 PETA issue (to which I subscribe on the urging of a certain Steven) and on page 9 is an article about bear skin being used for guard's hats, and they mention and quote the letter from Morrissey. There's also a small picture of Morrissey. :)

PAH!!!!You can keep your Chappie, you disgusting Golden-Grahams gulping ginormous Godbothering granny! The day I take a shortbread biscuit from your hand will never come!

And I piss on your petunias!

And on your azaleas too!

:barf:

And I'll take the Eurostar if I please! Even if it never reaches St Pancreas because you're standing on the rails blocking the train like a mad molesting meuh-meuh!!! That's cow to you, monolingual monolithic moronic madwoman!

Ann Widdecombe has a haunted pussy combined with a face that looks like battered sow

Tags
bare skin bearskin
Back
Top Bottom