Morrissey's letter to The Times

really? - news to me - anyone else heard this?

Yes, his mum lives there. I have some family living there. A rather posh suburb, if it's to believed that anything remotely near Manchester could be posh. Large houses etceterahhh

ONe of the most unintentionally funny programmes of the last 10 years:http://www.guba.com/watch/3000087881/Ann-Widdecombe-Versus

Oh my God this is brilliant!:laughing:

Her little quivering voice! Her asides ("and I'm a Spanish grandmother"? What the?:lbf:) The way she runs with her little handbag! AND JUST LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER TITS!:eek:

unbelievable. It's like a proper comedy show.

-Are you Colette?
-Wha? The writer?
-You're drunk, young lady!

I love how they picked a mixed "decent" family. Seems to confirm she's drawing the line at racism :lbf:

Have you got a vid about that shackled pregnant women business? :p

Ann Wide Comb, she's a specimen all right. Not really "a beautiful animal" though is she? She seems to like animals to be "beautiful", I take it she wouldn't defend endangered mollusks then? She probably picks and choose in biodiversity what's worth saving and what's not. :rolleyes:

...Thinning Quiff likes very, er, special women. God, she'd scare a brown bear on drugs she would.

We have a close version called Nadine Morano.:p She's blonde as well.:thumb:
Tits not this massive though.

PS/ Wow she drives a Smart! She's environmentally-friendly! (rofl).(sorry mrs W.) Oh my sides.

I'm going to look nervously around next time I'm around Pigalle, expecting to see her any minute.

edit 2/ I'm sorry but I can't keep watching this. Every single line is hilarious. Even the police contribute.

"So you're not here actually looking for the services of prostitutes? It's an unusual place for you to come Sir that's all I'm saying." Come on, can't be: that one was written by Russell!

Last edited:
Christ on his bike!
Is there any social demographic more bloody paranoid than Morrissey fans. The man writes a letter to a newspaper about an issue he feels strongly about, and within 2 hours there's a debate about 'is it really him? Denititely NOT, definitely IS, he's ONLY doing it to create buzz 2 months prior to the re-release of a 20 year old LP' etc, etc...
He is a Singer. He has a property in Cheshire. He read an article in The Times last Friday. He wrote a letter in response :eek:
Yeah, but y'know, the tommy-gun photo was a photoshop job......:rolleyes:
Are Nick Cave fans this nuts?

he's ONLY doing it to create buzz 2 months prior to the re-release of a 20 year old LP' etc, etc...

:o I'll admit we took it a bit too far...But that PETA campaign just when that Tracy Barlow chick is returning to Corrie...With no clothes on ...Not even a shirt she can magically change the colour of...Now that's a bit suspect.:cool:

:)

Also I'd like Ann to do something about this: (sorry Ann it's not dubbed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYBcd9MTr0

PS: Ann is not married. I think she should marry Morrissey.

Christ on his bike!
Is there any social demographic more bloody paranoid than Morrissey fans

Muslims in burkas and David Icke followers. But thats about it!

'The brain speculates but the heart knows' oh Morrissey! Book! Book! Book! I want it more than another album. What a loquacious melder of words you are.

Christ on his bike!
Is there any social demographic more bloody paranoid than Morrissey fans......

Hey, Joe, I think you have to assume we are all Barking (mad) - there's a crisis of identity for you. :squiffy: We can't be categorised "as all the same", however, since there is so much difference of opinion here. Squabble like the starlings in the garden. Now what was the question, again?

Christ on his bike!
Is there any social demographic more bloody paranoid than Morrissey fans. The man writes a letter to a newspaper about an issue he feels strongly about, and within 2 hours there's a debate about 'is it really him? Denititely NOT, definitely IS, he's ONLY doing it to create buzz 2 months prior to the re-release of a 20 year old LP' etc, etc...
He is a Singer. He has a property in Cheshire. He read an article in The Times last Friday. He wrote a letter in response :eek:
Yeah, but y'know, the tommy-gun photo was a photoshop job......:rolleyes:
Are Nick Cave fans this nuts?

Morrissey is not a singer; Morrissey is a mischevious, pan-sexual demi-god who resides in a luxury hotel somewhere on Mount Olympus. He sprang fully-formed from the forehead of Zeus and doesn't bother with things like newspapers, grocery stores or the chemist's.

His every utterance is filled with the utmost import - his motives are either shady and/or unfathomable, his relationships with mere mortals are fraught with drama, mystery, intrigue and a touch of the surreal; his voice is a siren song, and he sweats ambrosia.

Morrissey never loses a sock, does the laundry or picks food out of his teeth. He never stands on line, trips over a curb or empties the dustbin.

Nick Cave is just a singer who lives somewhere in the South of England.

:rolleyes: ;)

Morrissey is not a singer; Morrissey is a mischevious, pan-sexual demi-god who resides in a luxury hotel somewhere on Mount Olympus. He sprang fully-formed from the forehead of Zeus and doesn't bother with things like newspapers, grocery stores or the chemist's.

His every utterance is filled with the utmost import - his motives are either shady and/or unfathomable, his relationships with mere mortals are fraught with drama, mystery, intrigue and a touch of the surreal; his voice is a siren song, and he sweats ambrosia.

Morrissey never loses a sock, does the laundry or picks food out of his teeth. He never stands on line, trips over a curb or empties the dustbin.

:lbf:
:flowers: (in the absence of the other one).

I thought legally it wouldn't be good for him to move back the U.K. as joyce could seize his assests.

I Like You :)

Tags
bare skin bearskin
Back
Top Bottom