Morrissey's Morning Routine...?

iamkali

What do you think he does and how long does it take him to get dressed?

I think he just sits around in his pants all day watching Dr. Phil re-runs, eating vegan ice cream

I think he just sits around in his pants all day watching Dr. Phil re-runs, eating vegan ice cream

BES, that actually sounds both depressing and plausible. :eek:

You mean Dr. Feel?

He probably only showers everyother day when he's not touring.. I can picture him getting up and just laying around pigging out on food all day long when he's not working............

Gotta love him <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

He probably scratches his balls, takes a shit & puts on his pants one leg at a time.

I wonder if he's hiring a ball scratcher.

*Opens Word Resume Generator.*

correct

i <3 maury.

I watched an episode of that on Friday, about a load of fat people...One girl weighed over 500lbs and she was only about 12yrs old or something...Terrible.
I think shows like that are slightly exploitative, especially seeing as they were being filmed eating burgers, chicken, crisps, chips, etc.

I watched an episode of that on Friday, about a load of fat people...One girl weighed over 500lbs and she was only about 12yrs old or something...Terrible.
I think shows like that are slightly exploitative, especially seeing as they were being filmed eating burgers, chicken, crisps, chips, etc.

9 times out of 10 Maury is those "whos the baby's daddy!" episodes. :guitar:

all day time t.v. is exploitative, that's the fun in it
but the "who is the father?" ones are horrible and great at the same time.

all day time t.v. is exploitative, that's the fun in it
but the "who is the father?" ones are horrible and great at the same time.

Youtube Jeremy Kyle, and you'll see we can do it in the UK just as well as in America :D

I think Morrissey should find something dirty and clean it. Or if he has a cleaning lady, he should ask to help her.

There was a magazine interview "A Day in the Life of Morrissey", but I couldn't find the link. :(

Last edited:
Tags
morningwood
Back
Top Bottom