Morrissey's Shirt

Dave, if you manage to get one you can auction it for SLC.
Good luck. :p

He would have had to have thrown it a long way for me to catch it at the Apollo :lbf:

Maybe I'll be lucky in Leeds or Sheffield...

Dave

i want to sell it, and donate the proceeds to a cause that means a lot to me, but everyone i know is hammering me to keep it. i don't know:squiffy:

Donate to a charity that means a lot to you or keep it for yourself....hmmm that's a tough one alright. I guess it depends on whether or not the charity means enough to you to let go of it and if a Morrissey shirt is a fitting donation to the Hillsborough cause?

ok so where is the picture of the framed morrissey shirt rome? we want to see. bet it worth so much more now. still cant believe you got the whole shirt. has that ever happened before? i dont know. xx

I'd love to get a whole shirt! But I'd be happy with just a tiny piece of one too. I've never been close enough to the stage to get one. :( He doesn't seem to throw them very far.

I'd love to get a whole shirt! But I'd be happy with just a tiny piece of one too. I've never been close enough to the stage to get one. :( He doesn't seem to throw them very far.

you got to get there early anne get in front of queue thats what i intend to do at echo first ever gig on own going to be bricking it but if i can get even a touch of morrissey shirt i will be happy.

you got to get there early anne get in front of queue thats what i intend to do at echo first ever gig on own going to be bricking it but if i can get even a touch of morrissey shirt i will be happy.

Oh, I know. Unfortunately my friends feel that a pint or two before a gig is more important than front row. :p I'll survive.

Oh, I know. Unfortunately my friends feel that a pint or two before a gig is more important than front row. :p I'll survive.

then send someone off to the offy for a few cans etc you can have a good piss up in the queue thats what i intend on doing who's with me?:thumb:

Your friends are correct:thumb:

then send someone off to the offy for a few cans etc you can have a good piss up in the queue thats what i intend on doing who's with me?:thumb:

I like your attitude. :D Good luck for Liverpool, hope you make it to the barrier! :thumb:

The thing is, how many people on the front row have ever got a shirt?
The shirts tend to be thrown over the front row...... so best bet is being row 3 / 4 not right at the front.

Jukebox Jury

Your friends are correct:thumb:

The thing is, how many people on the front row have ever got a shirt?
The shirts tend to be thrown over the front row...... so best bet is being row 3 / 4 not right at the front.

Jukebox Jury

You've got a point. Next time he's here (fingers crossed!) I'll position myself very carefully. :cool:

During the first concerts during this tour the shirts kept coming my direction while people were fighting over them. While I stood a little to the back of the front. Almost as if they were desperate to go home with me, or at least parts of them. :lbf: I didn't feel like joining the fight though. And I forgot to bring my scissors to just cut a piece off. :rolleyes:

I read that they first smell of sweat and after a day you can smell the other stuff. Is this true, Rome? Were you the person who almost got the shirt handed over in person?

Solomon was funny at the end of the last Brixton concert, when he threw something in the audience, which was apparently caught by the "wrong" person, and he then stood there like "Uhm, I wanted the other person to get this, hand it over please." :lbf:

During the first concerts during this tour the shirts kept coming my direction while people were fighting over them. While I stood a little to the back of the front. Almost as if they were desperate to go home with me, or at least parts of them. :lbf: I didn't feel like joining the fight though. And I forgot to bring my scissors to just cut a piece off. :rolleyes:

I read that they first smell of sweat and after a day you can smell the other stuff. Is this true, Rome? Were you the person who almost got the shirt handed over in person?

Solomon was funny at the end of the last Brixton concert, when he threw something in the audience, which was apparently caught by the "wrong" person, and he then stood there like "Uhm, I wanted the other person to get this, hand it over please." :lbf:

i read that rome WAS hand given the shirt at brixton so must have been on front row. he says he has met morrissey loads of times so who am i to disbelieve him. but would love a pic of the framed shirt rome where are you tonight? your fans are waiting:lbf:

yes, he handed it to me. so what?

Back
Top Bottom