Morrissey's Shirt

During the first concerts during this tour the shirts kept coming my direction while people were fighting over them. While I stood a little to the back of the front. Almost as if they were desperate to go home with me, or at least parts of them. :lbf: I didn't feel like joining the fight though. And I forgot to bring my scissors to just cut a piece off. :rolleyes:

I read that they first smell of sweat and after a day you can smell the other stuff. Is this true, Rome? Were you the person who almost got the shirt handed over in person?

Solomon was funny at the end of the last Brixton concert, when he threw something in the audience, which was apparently caught by the "wrong" person, and he then stood there like "Uhm, I wanted the other person to get this, hand it over please." :lbf:

I'm not too fond of the fights either, they look scary, but I'm a big girl, I'm sure I could hold my own.

And aw at Solomon, he's a sweetie! :)

yes, he handed it to me. so what?

So what? It was very nice of him to do so! :thumb: Pfff...

And when exactly did you walk into the tour bus? You are somehow broadening my horizon by what you do, because it makes the limitations so obvious that I put on myself by the way I think at times. :squiffy:

Your friends are correct:thumb:

The thing is, how many people on the front row have ever got a shirt?
The shirts tend to be thrown over the front row...... so best bet is being row 3 / 4 not right at the front.

Jukebox Jury

Someone on the front row got the whole shirt on Wednesday as well. Wasn't me but I did get a sniff. :D

Last edited:
i read that rome WAS hand given the shirt at brixton so must have been on front row. he says he has met morrissey loads of times so who am i to disbelieve him. but would love a pic of the framed shirt rome where are you tonight? your fans are waiting:lbf:

i never said i've met morrissey "loads" of times, but yeah, i have met him. i do feel it an honour that he has since recognized me and offered me his hand. and i am totally made up with the shirt, hence me not selling it.

I'd would love to see you say that crap remark to Rome's face.:eek:

I would, and Rome can reiterate the sarcastic remarks he made to me on this site in the past, if he pleases. What goes around comes around, but I haven't said anything offensive or derogatory, just a light-hearted quip.

I would, and Rome can reiterate the sarcastic remarks he made to me on this site in the past, if he pleases. What goes around comes around, but I haven't said anything offensive or derogatory, just a light-hearted quip.

You're not the only one he gives it to but fortunately I can give back as hard as I get so all is fair in love and sarcasm :D

i never said i've met morrissey "loads" of times, but yeah, i have met him. i do feel it an honour that he has since recognized me and offered me his hand. and i am totally made up with the shirt, hence me not selling it.

Be honest Rome, you were never going to actually sell that shirt and who could blame ya? btw does it still smell? :)

Last edited:
Re: hmmmm

Do you know Rome and MORRIZSEY are Scousers?

Rome will laugh whatever MORRIZSEY says.
:rofl:Rome a Scouser???:eek::eek::eek: no waaaaay!!:rolleyes:why didn't anyone tell me?:crazy:

now now all this can be sorted over a pint or 3 when Mozz plays ECHO ( oh its hub cap humour time again sorry)

Hi Kewpie hope all well

:doh:

You should pay more attention which thread he often posts.

Ofcourse I know he's a Scouser.He's my mate.

And the day I pay as much attention to posts and threads as you do is the day I :gun:blow my brains out.

I am not a "Scouser", as clarified in previous posts. I objected to Jukebox's disgraceful slander and schoolboy comments about Liverpudlians being criminals and thieves because it was the height of stupidity, not because I happen to live in that area. I also object to racism, homophobia and animal cruelty, which doesn't necessarily put me in any of those categories either.

I am not a "Scouser", as clarified in previous posts. I objected to Jukebox's disgraceful slander and schoolboy comments about Liverpudlians being criminals and thieves because it was the height of stupidity, not because I happen to live in that area. I also object to racism, homophobia and animal cruelty, which doesn't necessarily put me in any of those categories either.

I'm sorry I thought you live in Liverpool / Birkenhead.

Back
Top Bottom