Morrissey's Shirt

Re: hmmmm

I am not a "Scouser", as clarified in previous posts. I objected to Jukebox's disgraceful slander and schoolboy comments about Liverpudlians being criminals and thieves because it was the height of stupidity, not because I happen to live in that area. I also object to racism, homophobia and animal cruelty, which doesn't necessarily put me in any of those categories either.

It's light hearted banter and not deliberately offensive.And funny too.The ability to laugh at yourself or where you come from shows self deprecation not stupidity.

I am not a "Scouser", as clarified in previous posts. I objected to Jukebox's disgraceful slander and schoolboy comments about Liverpudlians being criminals and thieves because it was the height of stupidity, not because I happen to live in that area. I also object to racism, homophobia and animal cruelty, which doesn't necessarily put me in any of those categories either.

Disgraceful slander?:crazy:
Schoolboy comments? Yes......
Can I have a cheese and onion pie with those two portions of chips on your shoulders?

Jukebox Jury

Are you sure you don't mean harmless Northern banter?

Love PTxx.

I look Rome's recent pic of the shirt and the video is now on youtube

It's light hearted banter and not deliberately offensive.And funny too.The ability to laugh at yourself or where you come from shows self deprecation not stupidity.

I have nothing against you Hellie, you seem like a genuine person, but I have objected to comments in the past which were nasty and bigoted. Passing them off as a joke is an excuse, but doesn't detract from the offense behind the prejudice. Laughing at other people doesn't right a wrong, does it?

I have nothing against you Hellie, you seem like a genuine person, but I have objected to comments in the past which were nasty and bigoted. Passing them off as a joke is an excuse, but doesn't detract from the offense behind the prejudice. Laughing at other people doesn't right a wrong, does it?

It is banter, I am 100% JJ didn't mean to introduce any malicious prejudice in his comments. It is just stereotyping and harmless banter, until JJ actually goes out and starts beating down scousers or genuinely speaking out against them he isn't doing anything wrong.

Love PTxx.

The ability to laugh at our situations surely make life easier

It is banter, I am 100% JJ didn't mean to introduce any malicious prejudice in his comments. It is just stereotyping and harmless banter, until JJ actually goes out and starts beating down scousers or genuinely speaking out against them he isn't doing anything wrong.

Love PTxx.

Harmless banter indeed....BUT he directs at specific people, while on a website, not in person, or to their face. Immature? Cowardly? I don't like people who say one thing then retract it in person. I assume Juke doesn't walk round Liverpool city centre shouting "Thieves!". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Harmless banter indeed....BUT he directs at specific people, while on a website, not in person, or to their face. Immature? Cowardly? I don't like people who say one thing then retract it in person. I assume Juke doesn't walk round Liverpool city centre shouting "Thieves!". Correct me if I'm wrong.

He seems to direct it at scousers yes, that is true. But I never feel it is nasty, are a sign of hatred. He is having a bit of a laugh with people.

He probably doesn't walk around the centre of Liverpool shouting "thieves" as he would probably get attacked, you know what they're like in Scouse-land.

Love PTxx.

He seems to direct it at scousers yes, that is true. But I never feel it is nasty, are a sign of hatred. He is having a bit of a laugh with people.

He probably doesn't walk around the centre of Liverpool shouting "thieves" as he would probably get attacked, you know what they're like in Scouse-land.

Love PTxx.

And they'd steal the teeth out of his mouth. :thumb:

Last edited:
Why don't you just f*** off 'Morrizsey'? You are a boring c@nt and by your previous post, a jealous one also.

We've had all this before in the liverpool thread, and no one gives a f*** what you think. I'm a scouser, and all these, or most of these on this thread, know me, and i don't take any offence except from you, you shithouse.

So why don't you do us all a favour an do a 'dog in the fog'

And as for you saying, whatever you have to say to my face, don't make me laugh. I'd happily beat you like a ginger stepchild.

Why don't you just f*** off 'Morrizsey'? You are a boring c@nt and by your previous post, a jealous one also.

We've had all this before in the liverpool thread, and no one gives a f*** what you think. I'm a scouser, and all these, or most of these on this thread, know me, and i don't take any offence except from you, you shithouse.

So why don't you do us all a favour an do a 'dog in the fog'

And as for you saying, whatever you have to say to my face, don't make me laugh. I'd happily beat you like a ginger stepchild.

You back then ya thieving scouse git. :thumb:

Just to reiterate: I hate Homophobia. I hate Racism. I hate small mindedness. I hate animal cruelty. I hate Predjudice. I hate bigoted fools. I hate Colloquialism comments. And I hate Hatred. Arguements of "it was only a joke" work if it ain't homophobic, racist, colloquialism etc, else I object, and I don't see why not.

dog in the fog, not heard that before.
I bet MORRIZSEY and JJ could go on all night

Just to reiterate: I hate Homophobia. I hate Racism. I hate small mindedness. I hate animal cruelty. I hate Predjudice. I hate bigoted fools. I hate Colloquialism comments. And I hate Hatred. Arguements of "it was only a joke" work if it ain't homophobic, racist, colloquialism etc, else I object, and I don't see why not.

How can you hate hatred, that doesn't even work.

Oh for f***s sake................
Who exactly have I directed it at on this site?
I have took the piss on this site at Scousers (ask 'Rome'), Cockney's (ask 'Virgil'), Jocks (you could ask Hugh, but he is banned), Paddies (ask 'Ghost'), Tykes (ask 'Skinny' and 'PT') Americans (ask 'Buzzetta), united fans (ask kyleleonard) and a whole host more.......
and I have been given shit back. All friendly and harmless.... all of a sudden you are up in arms about my comments......
Oh, by the way..... I have met Rome, Virgil, Hugh, Ghost, Skinny, PT..... and made the same comments to them to their face...... and they back to me.... ten fold...... (but never met Buzzetta or kyle ha ha) and we have the same crack in real life as we do on here.....
so lighten up and take a chill pill............

Jukebox Jury

your all spoiling the Morrissey shirt thread(except I am A ghost, who's funny) this is a happy place! well, the memories of the shirt are still vivid to me:D

Back
Top Bottom