Morrissey's Shirt

Re: hmmmm

Oh for f***s sake................
Who exactly have I directed it at on this site?
I have took the piss on this site at Scousers (ask 'Rome'), Cockney's (ask 'Virgil'), Jocks (you could ask Hugh, but he is banned), Paddies (ask 'Ghost'), Tykes (ask 'Skinny' and 'PT') Americans (ask 'Buzzetta), united fans (ask kyleleonard) and a whole host more.......
and I have been given shit back. All friendly and harmless.... all of a sudden you are up in arms about my comments......
Oh, by the way..... I have met Rome, Virgil, Hugh, Ghost, Skinny, PT..... and made the same comments to them to their face...... and they back to me.... ten fold...... (but never met Buzzetta or kyle ha ha) and we have the same crack in real life as we do on here.....
so lighten up and take a chill pill............

Jukebox Jury

Typical Moany Manc, all wind and piss.:rolleyes:

Why don't you just f*** off 'Morrizsey'? You are a boring c@nt and by your previous post, a jealous one also.

We've had all this before in the liverpool thread, and no one gives a f*** what you think. I'm a scouser, and all these, or most of these on this thread, know me, and i don't take any offence except from you, you shithouse.

So why don't you do us all a favour an do a 'dog in the fog'

And as for you saying, whatever you have to say to my face, don't make me laugh. I'd happily beat you like a ginger stepchild.

Please don't threaten me. That's wrong.

I have took the piss on this site at Scousers (ask 'Rome'), Cockney's (ask 'Virgil'), Jocks (you could ask Hugh, but he is banned), Paddies (ask 'Ghost'), Tykes (ask 'Skinny' and 'PT') Americans (ask 'Buzzetta), united fans (ask kyleleonard) and a whole host more.......
and I have been given shit back. All friendly and harmless.... all of a sudden you are up in arms about my comments......
Oh, by the way..... I have met Rome, Virgil, Hugh, Ghost, Skinny, PT..... and made the same comments to them to their face...... and they back to me.... ten fold...... (but never met Buzzetta or kyle ha ha) and we have the same crack in real life as we do on here.....

Jukebox Jury

but never people from Widnes, there are too holy to mock:straightface:

sorry, I thought the word ledge was you saying to noplace, 'watch what you say, your on a ledge' as in window
but you meant legend.

I guess I need to go to sleep:rolleyes:

I did indeed mean legend, I was just kidding with the "me?" bit. :)

We're all legends in our own way. :thumb:

On that note of love, peace and harmony, 'tis time for my own bed.

Sweet dreams, Lainey and all.

He seems to direct it at scousers yes, that is true. But I never feel it is nasty, are a sign of hatred. He is having a bit of a laugh with people.

He probably doesn't walk around the centre of Liverpool shouting "thieves" as he would probably get attacked, you know what they're like in Scouse-land.

Love PTxx.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Morrizey, you seem to see threats and hatred everywhere. What a way to
go thru life.

Jukebox Jury

not yet, you've not :sweet:

I have nothing against you Hellie, you seem like a genuine person, but I have objected to comments in the past which were nasty and bigoted. Passing them off as a joke is an excuse, but doesn't detract from the offense behind the prejudice. Laughing at other people doesn't right a wrong, does it?

here here totally agree

I'll shoe you....(that's a new expression)

New expression indeed, but nowhere near as funny as "I'd happily beat you like a ginger stepchild." cos that's just plain ace.........

Back
Top Bottom