Morrissey's should be free to support the anti Islam party without being called a bigot

D

Dorothy Whatery

Just as Anne Marie Waters being born in Ireland doesn't mean that she isn't British. Morrissey's hatred of Islam doesn't make him a sectarian bigot.
Everyone should be free to believe and say what they want.
Many Muslims are white and nobody is claiming Morrissey has a hatred of white people.
As an immigrant himself and son of immigrants who better to highlight the dangers.

Just as Anne Marie Waters being born in Ireland doesn't mean that she isn't British. Morrissey's hatred of Islam doesn't make him a sectarian bigot.
Many Muslims are white and nobody is claiming Morrissey has a hatred of white people.
As an immigrant himself and son of immigrants who better to highlight the dangers.
In a way, you have a point, but even I - hater of modern day snowflakery - don’t think ‘everybody should be free to believe & say what they want’.

I mean, what if - AND I DON’T THINK THIS - someone said ‘all gays should be shot’? Or ‘being a paedophile should be legal’. They aren’t acceptable views in this day & age. I’m not saying they ever should have been, but maybe once they were accepted. Not anymore. Quite rightly.

There is a difference between realist comments that are misconstrued by the limp wristed left as ‘racist’ & genuine hate speech.

Just because Morrissey lives in Lausanne or wherever doesn't mean he is xenophobic. The Britain he loves has now been flooded by people from immigrant boats. It isn't the England it used to be. He is extremely patriotic. He just can't afford to live in England anymore. He has basically been thrown out of the country he loves.
Imagine if you went to Zagreb and how shocking it would be to hear a Dublin accent when out shopping.
England should be for the English. Everyone should stick with their own kind and their own race.
I will probably be pillared for these comments but it's lamentable that England has lost so much by opening the gates to so many people that look and talk funny.

Morrissey has no public problem with his Latino fans as they don't pollute the streets of England like Asians and Africans do. They don't even buy his albums or go to his concerts. He has no reason to like them.

This thread is obviously bullshit. Someone posts this, then all these ‘guests’ suddenly crawl out the woodwork to agree with it. And check the ip addresses - all the same.

This thread is obviously bullshit. Someone posts this, then all these ‘guests’ suddenly crawl out the woodwork to agree with it. And check the ip addresses - all the same.
Indeed...prob some regular in disguise trying to provoke...after all it has been dull these past few days. :rolleyes:

IP Hash: 9bf6e303c2...F.R.O. por favor. Danke.

Are you saying Morrissey should rightly be called a bigot for his support of the far right party For Britain?

Are you saying Morrissey should rightly be called a bigot for his support of the far right party For Britain?
I honestly don't know that much about For Britain,I've not read up on them much. But i dont think, if you are really asking, that Morrissey has ever made a racist comment that qualifies him as a Bigot no.

But then again, you've just posted on another thread insinuating Brexit is a bad thing. So make your mind up, you anonymous coward.

I mean, we're all anonymous but at least have the balls to associate with your real username & be consistent.

Dorothy Whatery​

Stephen Christopher​

Monica Rodriguez​

Ray McCooney​

Just so everyone is clear, these 4 names have the same IP address: IP Hash: 9bf6e303c2

I'm expecting Phil McCafferty next...how droll.

You know it does.

Dorothy Whatery​

Stephen Christopher​

Monica Rodriguez​

Ray McCooney​

Just so everyone is clear, these 4 names have the same IP address: IP Hash: 9bf6e303c2

I'm expecting Phil McCafferty next...how droll.
What I don't understand is, a bullshit thread gets started with replies from the same person, it's blindingly obvious...why is that allowed?

Mind you, I suppose we're commenting on it.

What I don't understand is, a bullshit thread gets started with replies from the same person, it's blindingly obvious...why is that allowed?

Mind you, I suppose we're commenting on it.
Well it's blindingly obvious to us with accounts as we can see the IP info, but to an 'anon' I suspect they can't see the IP address info.
My general rule is to block all anons anyway, so I only see them if people I haven't blocked respond to them.

Well it's blindingly obvious to us with accounts as we can see the IP info, but to an 'anon' I suspect they can't see the IP address info.
My general rule is to block all anons anyway, so I only see them if people I haven't blocked respond to them.
Ah I didn't think of that, re the IP addresses. 👍

They seem to have f***ed off now anyway😂!

Back
Top Bottom