Mousetrap!

EXACTLY! :D

My sister-in-law brought be a set of three wine bottle stoppers for my birthday...I smiled sweetly of course...but I was thinking..."What the f**k am I gonna do with those!" ;)

Love Alma xxx

LOLd.jpg

That's what I keep telling myself darling!...still feel a bit sad though...poor little mite! :(

Love Alma xxx

but but, don;t you eat meat?
how can you feel sorry for a little mouse that gets gobbled, when the meat you eat comes from tortured animals?

*hides*

as for the mouse, have you seen any 'fresh' evidence of it? if not then it probably has gone again, which is good, but you gotta check for any gaps round doors etc it couldve got in through, because when it gets really (no i mean REALLY) cold, it may be tempted to return.
:)

but but, don;t you eat meat?
how can you feel sorry for a little mouse that gets gobbled, when the meat you eat comes from tortured animals?

*hides*

as for the mouse, have you seen any 'fresh' evidence of it? if not then it probably has gone again, which is good, but you gotta check for any gaps round doors etc it couldve got in through, because when it gets really (no i mean REALLY) cold, it may be tempted to return.
:)

Good point Lottie...it does reek terribly of double standards...still...nobody's perfect! :o

*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

No more evidence of the little guy no...reckon he's packed up his little suitcase and moved on!

Love Alma xxx

How are things in Ratsville? Any sign of the little squeaker?

Good point Lottie...it does reek terribly of double standards...still...nobody's perfect! :o

*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

No more evidence of the little guy no...reckon he's packed up his little suitcase and moved on!

Love Alma xxx

I dont think you're feeling nearly ashamed enough...:p

so no signs? thats good, and if hed snuffed it under one of your cupboards you'd smell it by now, so YAY!
want some of mine? our 'storeroom' (edge of the house, not sealed/plastered properly) has a few about, lots of poo appearing now, b ut you cant blame them its shelter and it is cold now, i just hope they aint nesting in my stored stuff...LOL
i walked in there the other eve, and suprised a bat! bless it :)

What is a humane way to catch mice? If an infestation problem ever arose I certainly wouldn't want to kill the mice, but I wouldn't want them in the house either.

No mouse trapped...and no further signs of the little guy either...so I think he returned HIMSELF to the wild rather than me having to help him along! :)

Now I just can't help wondering why the hell he didn't like it here?! I'm starting to take it personally!! :mad:

*SULKS*

:rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

No mouse trapped...and no further signs of the little guy either...so I think he returned HIMSELF to the wild rather than me having to help him along! :)

Now I just can't help wondering why the hell he didn't like it here?! I'm starting to take it personally!! :mad:

*SULKS*

:rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

probably cos you spent the week giving him grief on here:eek:

What is a humane way to catch mice? If an infestation problem ever arose I certainly wouldn't want to kill the mice, but I wouldn't want them in the house either.

you can get traps, they are usually like little tunnels with a trigger step, so the mouse goes in after the food, steps on the bar and the door shuts behind it, so it is unharmed but cannot get out, biggest problem is you have to check and empty them quite often because they dont have a lot of room and theyll get stressed if stuck in it for AGES.

Alma, LOL dont take it personally, maybe the neighbours are just muckier than you...
*hides*

you can get traps, they are usually like little tunnels with a trigger step, so the mouse goes in after the food, steps on the bar and the door shuts behind it, so it is unharmed but cannot get out, biggest problem is you have to check and empty them quite often because they dont have a lot of room and theyll get stressed if stuck in it for AGES.

Okay, thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom