Mousetrap!

I think it's a MIAOW I need right now...as opposed to a WOOF! ;)

Love Alma xxx

if i seen a mouse in my house, touch wood i don't, then ill be looking for alternative accomdation until the problem has been eradicated. i'm absolutely terrified of mice and the like:tears: it's not good alma, i promise you:guitar:

if i seen a mouse in my house, touch wood i don't, then ill be looking for alternative accomdation until the problem has been eradicated. i'm absolutely terrified of mice and the like:tears: it's not good alma, i promise you:guitar:

I am surprising myself actually with how calm I'm being about it...yeah I'm BLOODY terrified...but I can't let the kid's see me being all wossy or they will be scared stiff...so I'm playing brave in front of them...but when I go in cupboard under the sink to get stuff I am secretly wearing my oven gloves as anti-mouse protection! :o

Love Alma xxx

I am surprising myself actually with how calm I'm being about it...yeah I'm BLOODY terrified...but I can't let the kid's see me being all wossy or they will be scared stiff...so I'm playing brave in front of them...but when I go in cupboard under the sink to get stuff I am secretly wearing my oven gloves as anti-mouse protection! :o

Love Alma xxx

i wouldn't be able to rest. i cringe when i see a spider:o

can't you get the council out?

I don't think they would come out for one incy wincy little mouse...rats maybe...but I think getting rid of this little blighter is down to me! :(

Somebody told me today that mice can get into your house through a hole the size of a pencil....so making your home mouse-tight is virtually impossible it seems! :eek:

One things for sure...I shall be checking under the duvet before I get into bed tonight...and sleeping with one eye open! ;)

Love Alma xxx

I don't think they would come out for one incy wincy little mouse...rats maybe...but I think getting rid of this little blighter is down to me! :(

Somebody told me today that mice can get into your house through a hole the size of a pencil....so making your home mouse-tight is virtually impossible it seems! :eek:

One things for sure...I shall be checking under the duvet before I get into bed tonight...and sleeping with one eye open! ;)

Love Alma xxx

your in for a long night:D

your in for a long night:D

I know...but I'll get him...in the end! ;)

fitmouse.jpg

Love Alma xxx

Alma
I had the same thing a few years back at my previous abode.
I saw one scampering across the floor and thought it was alright. A few weeks later there was more of them and they were taking liberties and I thought I need to act....
I got one of those high pitched thingies as didn't want to kill them and they did work.....

Unfortunately a week later my neighbour (young single parent female) knocked on to say she was moving out to her parents for a while as her house was infested with mice and did I have a problem:eek:

I played the innocent and said no. She had called out environmental health and i did the same too. I didn't like to do it but felt i had no choice. The rat man came and laid poison around the house. On two seperate days there was a small mouse on the kitchen floor dead......:(

So the sirens do work, but just shift the problem elsewhere.

Never had a problem after that.

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom