Moz/Band at work, apparently

Don't be mean. He is still young and learning. He will get there in time.
He should take all of his guitars and give them away give them away give them away now. Jagged little pill to swallow, but he's just not that good.

He should take all of his guitars and give them away give them away give them away now. Jagged little pill to swallow, but he's just not that good.

Couldn't agree more. Almost 15 years in the job, a dozen guitars and he still can't play one properly.

Recording seems to be done as Boz is flying back to London.

Attachments

• 6B5859E2-EF88-4C40-B89E-6AFCC56FB048.jpeg
    6B5859E2-EF88-4C40-B89E-6AFCC56FB048.jpeg
    747.2 KB · Views: 0
Aside from anything else, one good side-effect of Morrissey's being in the studio is that he hasn't said anything stupid for ages now. Long may that state of affairs continue.

Apologies in advance for the more 'social' aspect to the following rather than any hardened Morrissey facts, but I think it's necessary to include this type of information when some are so keen to take things like this and blow it completely out of proportion.
So, no, he's not left the band (yet again).
He has left early (totally understandable given the event with Lyn's Father on the weekend) and is now en route to the UK.

Lyn:
20180822_142154.jpg

20180822_142136.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Apologies in advance for the more 'social' aspect to the following rather than any hardened Morrissey facts, but I think it's necessary to include this type of information when some are so keen to take things like this and blow it completely out of proportion.
So, no, he's not left the band (yet again).
He has left early (totally understandable given the event with Lyn's Father on the weekend) and is now en route to the UK.

Lyn:
View attachment 45502
View attachment 45503
Regards,
FWD.

Recording continues for what will comprise the next two albums.:thumb:

Regards,
FWD.

Honestly, I'm really intrigued. A person's choice of covers say a lot more than most would assume. Sure, he's sprinkled them throughout his sets over the years, but I am looking forward to hearing what I get a feeling just might be a very pointed mix tape. Unless he goes with a Sinatra style collection of standards in order to be baffling and deliberately antagonistic/anachronistic. Not that there aren't great songs from that era.

‘I'm really intrigued. A person's choice of covers say a lot more than most would assume.’

:thumb:

Yes, this is just one of the reasons I’ve always been interested in his choice of covers.
Back in the day, I was almost just as excited
to hear his selection of songs on his intro
tape as seeing and hearing him. With him sharing his record collection with the public
was/is a way for dropping clues or letting you know where he’s coming from and why
he is where he is now, in regards to those that have inspired empowered and formed him to be the artist/person that he is. And being an artist myself it was exciting to find out about a lot of obscure artists, especially in them pre-internet days.

To be honest, I haven’t been this excited by
a Morrissey release since... Vauxhall !

:)

So if Steve doesn't live in LA, where does he live? Where is there evidence that he does not live in LA and has since 1992. The photos of him when he is not on tour are always taken in LA. His manager or management team has always been in LA. It's not called Moz Angeles for nothing. If he lived in Briittin or Europe, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album at Sunset Sound in LA? No one records at Sunset Sound anymore. It has been around since the 1960's. Why at 59 years old would he do that? I feel like someone that studies sociopaths. Why won't you foreigners admit it? Is it because you want to feel like he is "Brittish", hates the sun, is always depressed, and hates America when he is the exact opposite of all those things. If Flea or Slash lived in London, I wouldn't be angry and deny it constantly. I wouldn't give a shit. What is wrong with you wackos?

1. To quote someone - not YOU - he tends to have a habit of leaving fingerprints EVERYWHERE, Sherlock.

2. And get a life saddo !

Hazard
x

Something nice to acknowledge their anniversary:

20180824_182614.jpg
FB_IMG_1535131544577.jpg

Judging by the social media posts, the band were out of the studio Thursday and are off with family etc.
If they don't return, then Boz left one day early.
Regards,
FWD.

it must take great effort to keep being/sounding cool. I like scrabble and cheese on toast and I began cooler than them all lol. X Luv Hatrick

I'm baffled by all this where does he live bollocks, who gives a shit where he lives?

Because people from LA are f***ing Obsessed with claiming him as one of their own. It's one of the most vapid cities on earth filled with the shallowest people. There's this bizarre need for LA fans to have him there. It's the strangest and most ridiculous thing.

Back
Top Bottom