Moz Christmas Sweater

It's too late for me. And reading about nude Moz's doesn't help.

Re: errrrr

Today's Christmas, you can at least try to be good for a day. :p

Okay Alice. It's Boxing Day. You're free to perv again. :rolleyes:

(PS: How was your Christmas day shift down at the pole-dancing club, Kewp? :p)

Attachments

• Paris_Moz_1_300px_medium.jpg
    Paris_Moz_1_300px_medium.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 133

I truly must have one of those
But the real question is....What's under the record? :laughing:

Last edited:

attachment.php

I did a boy/girl goth version which, on reflection, looked a bit like Robert Smith in bed with Scarlet Ibis. :lbf:

Dear GOD, we must make that happen!

(And I'll need photos of that. Please. *bites lip*)

I truly must have one of those
But the real question is....What's under the record? :laughing:

100% acrylic. That's all it's safe for you to know.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Shoot, the attachment doesn't show up when I quote your message.

People, if you aren't logged in to see it, do so now. Kate's photo is.....indescribably wonderful.

PS - Lottie & Corey, don't look :p

It's waaaay too late in Lottie's case. :lbf:

I don't think I still have a pic of that particular piece. I lost so many of my knitting pics when my last laptop went ping. :tears: Soz, Scarlet.

:tears:

Well, the next time you find yourself anywhere near a representation of me in bed with Robert Smith please bring it to my attention. He's, um.. Very important to me. *cough*

Also, for the record, I'm not a goth. Or I don't mean to be. I'm an inadvertent goth. :)

:laughing: That's exactly how I pictured Morrissey spending the last days of 2009, you mind-reader you! All tender and cosy in a f.buddywaterbottle cover. :D Mmmmmmmmmmm lucky him.

Okay, enough fun, let's see the dog.:straightface:

:tears:

Well, the next time you find yourself anywhere near a representation of me in bed with Robert Smith please bring it to my attention. He's, um.. Very important to me. *cough*

Also, for the record, I'm not a goth. Or I don't mean to be. I'm an inadvertent goth. :)

I absolutely promise that next time I get the urge to knit you and Bob sub-duvet, you'll be the second to know.

Well, it was an inadvertent Scarlet. :)

Following a drunken promise on Boxing Day, I'm just knitting my friend who's about 20 stone. He whispered something about " a big hammer to drive in a big nail" so I may need a bigger pipe-cleaner.....:eek:

100% acrylic. That's all it's safe for you to know.

It's waaaay too late in Lottie's case. :lbf:

HA! the one on one lesson in how to fashion and then attach said member was a day i'll NEVER forget, no matter how hard my therapist tries to persuade me.. :rolleyes:

Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Back
Top Bottom