Moz Christmas Sweater

I know...I would buy it for my brother (as a joke) if it wasn't so expensive.
i live in minnesota. would it make any sense for me to order that? or would shipping and everything be ridiculously expensive? i want it SO BAD. :tears:

maybe "cats`s mother" and her talented knitter friends (some are also from the US if i remember correctly-look at the knitting thread ) can produce sth similar:thumb:
(@kate have you ever knitted a moz santa ?;))
or someone from your family who is talented at such things:)

Last edited:
maybe "cats`s mother" and her talented knitter friends (some are also from the US if i remember correctly-look at the knitting thread ) can produce sth similar:thumb:
(@kate have you ever knitted a moz santa ?;))
or someone from your family who is talented at such things:)

santamoz2.jpg

*whistles casually* Might've done.

kate you MUST give him one at a concert! i know youre shy about it but he would soooo love it..
prob he prefer a more recent moz ... not the one with the flowers;)

:rofl: I like his sullen face too.

It could sour milk, couldn't it? :D

Oh how I love knitted Moz.

Will you be auctioning off another one soon?
:pray:

I said I'd do another one for the next SLC fundraiser, if they wanted me to.

kate you MUST give him one at a concert! i know youre shy about it but he would soooo love it..

I took one to Hull and waved it at Morrissey. He noticed it and gave me that round-eyed "Get this nutter away from me!" look. :lbf:

Someone should get him the lovely sweater, though. :D

Last edited:
Re: scam spammer

I would totally buy Morrissey soap.
I guess they don't have it anymore, huh?

Aw I wish I had bought two soaps so I could have sent you one.

I love my soap, it is in my bathroom, strategically placed between 2 wooden fish, up high so no-one dares use it... but due to central heating etc it has morphed into Elvis Presley in his latter stages.. I still love it though. Very green it is.

I took one to Hull and waved it at Morrissey. He noticed it and gave me that round-eyed "Get this nutter away from me!" look. :lbf:

Someone should get him the lovely sweater, though. :D

Maybe he thinks his "knitted sweaters" are more interesting? ":eek:" (Yeh. I looked it up. Not very Chrismassy. Ahem. Baby J isn't fond of them, I hope.)

It's not very clear whether you think he thought the nutter was you or Minimo? :confused: or both?

A knitwit he was to ignore you anyway. :) Now, if you'd asked him to write a tiny tiny tiny lyric on his mini-Me's arm, then of course, he'd have seen your genius.:lbf:

"I can wool ya..." No you can't.

Last edited:
That is so hideous. So unlike Morrissey the man. I must have one just to profess my love for him. Only a true Moz fan would wear that anywhere but to bed.

I agree. One of these dolls is pretty much the only thing I want for Christmas, they are so sweet.

A knitwit he was to ignore you anyway. :) Now, if you'd asked him to write a tiny tiny tiny lyric on his mini-Me's arm, then of course, he'd have seen your genius.:lbf:

"I can wool ya..." No you can't.

Maybe he'd have preferred a "Throw Mike Joyce to Your Cat" catnip toy?

CatnipMike1.jpg

That is so hideous. So unlike Morrissey the man. I must have one just to profess my love for him. Only a true Moz fan would wear that anywhere but to bed.

Haha...Or Fred Talbot the weather man off Granada Reports, he's more famous for wearing knitted woolly Jumpers than reading the weather... he would be dead proud to wear that kind of old tosh :lbf:

Wear it with the genuinely wonderful RotT Socks and you're set for the winter. :thumb:

I find those actually quite pretty but...I don't have any shoes to go with them. (once again, manages to avoid buying Morrissey Merchandise. Phew! :thumb:)

Could have gotten those for Mum though, the initial still works...

I think I just gave Morrissey an idea for his mum.:) I got mine bath products.:head-smack:
I ought to knit something really, couldn't be worse...:squiffy:

I also got that for noone in particular.:straightface:

picture.php

It's a hot water bottle. There's a market out there for Morrissey-shaped hot water bottle, from what I see.
If anybody is looking for an idea to sell more crappy M products...Just remember where you saw it first.:rolleyes:

It's horrendous. I need it in my life.

Re: scam spammer

Aw I wish I had bought two soaps so I could have sent you one.

I love my soap, it is in my bathroom, strategically placed between 2 wooden fish, up high so no-one dares use it... but due to central heating etc it has morphed into Elvis Presley in his latter stages.. I still love it though. Very green it is.

That sweater is so bad I want one to wear to show you when I'm next in scotland;)

The soap I have one of those. Its in the box because it made Mr. Sphinx laugh too much.

There's a market out there for Morrissey-shaped hot water bottle, from what I see.
If anybody is looking for an idea to sell more crappy M products...Just remember where you saw it first.:rolleyes:

I suppose my "cold feet" pattern could be adapted to have the "M" insignia on the blanket and hold a teeny MiniMoz and a "guest" of the owner's choice.
DSCF2118.jpg

Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Back
Top Bottom