Moz Christmas Sweater

I find those actually quite pretty but...I don't have any shoes to go with them. (once again, manages to avoid buying Morrissey Merchandise. Phew! :thumb:)

Could have gotten those for Mum though, the initial still works...

A shame my mother isn't into to pop merchandise or Christmas would be a doddle; she's called Moz! :D

I suppose my "cold feet" pattern could be adapted to have the "M" insignia on the blanket and hold a teeny MiniMoz and a "guest" of the owner's choice.
DSCF2118.jpg

Has anyone told you lately that you are a genius? Because you are.

Re: scam spammer

That sweater is so bad I want one to wear to show you when I'm next in scotland;)

The soap I have one of those. Its in the box because it made Mr. Sphinx laugh too much.

O I double knit dare you to wear that. Would go great with the M tie (mr s, yes?).
Anyway I just know you will not not buy that.:)

You fight for everything.. oh Jesus.. is it necessary?
If someone wants to buy, well, buy, if not, don't buy and it's done...

That's one seriously shit sweater...:sick:

There is something about the sweater that literally screams "Buy me!" but I won't. I am pretty sure it is it's green colour. I cannot buy all green sweaters, seriously.

:lbf:

I, on the other hand, can and will buy all purple sweaters!

People should put pics of themselves wearing the Morrissey sweater in this thread. That would round things out quite nicely.

I suppose my "cold feet" pattern could be adapted to have the "M" insignia on the blanket and hold a teeny MiniMoz and a "guest" of the owner's choice.
DSCF2118.jpg

oh my god :lbf: I LOVE that :lbf:
I've always loved your dolls :thumb:
Edit, edit! Lose the blonde stranger, my Moz only goes with Johnny

Last edited:
Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Back
Top Bottom