Moz Christmas Sweater

You know what would be hella funny? If TCM took her Moz dolls and did a stop frame (or whatever you call it) animation with them. I think I'd be addicted, fascinated, horrified, and doubling over laughing.

You know, my mum used to churn out sweaters of this type on her knitting machine in the 80's. She could make about three a day once she had the intarsia chart prepared. I doubt she still has the machine, but I'll ask. The materials are maybe a fiver at today's prices.

You know what would be hella funny? If TCM took her Moz dolls and did a stop frame (or whatever you call it) animation with them. I think I'd be addicted, fascinated, horrified, and doubling over laughing.

*ahem* Back when I first started knitting dolls I did a little "Photo-Love" magazine style story with the orginal Moz and Johnny Dolls.

Sadly, the Marmalade Fun and Striptease Boz subplots never made the final cut...

You know, my mum used to churn out sweaters of this type on her knitting machine in the 80's. She could make about three a day once she had the intarsia chart prepared. I doubt she still has the machine, but I'll ask. The materials are maybe a fiver at today's prices.

*ahem* Back when I first started knitting dolls I did a little "Photo-Love" magazine style story with the orginal Moz and Johnny Dolls.

Sadly, the Marmalade Fun and Striptease Boz subplots never made the final cut...

OMG - you need to share and do more!!! And that really does look like Boz! And I'm doubled over laughing!!!! And even Moz doll's shirts are horrible!!! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

I actually happen to find it quite wearable, in a vulgar kind of way.. appropriate for any holiday party. :thumb:

YOU sold me molested knitted Smiths! :rolleyes:
Wasn't me who let that pervert fondle them.:p

Have I drunk too much...

Yes.

... or are there THREE Mozzes all horrified in that picture!!

And Yes.

They are lovely. :)

Thank you. :)

I *borrowed the pic of SantaMoz to put on my phone, but my workmates were shocked at the idea of a sexy Santa. :eek:

I fail to see what is unsexy about being white and fluffy around the edges.

I'm not denying the charge.
It does look like the clothes are separate pieces though. Is this true?

Tags
evil intarsia santa moz
Back
Top Bottom