Moz tickets for sale 22nd May

kittyara

1 ticket for sale in the standing section at the Manchester Apollo on Moz's birthday. £70. Gutted I can't go, last minute problems with work...

1 ticket for sale in the standing section at the Manchester Apollo on Moz's birthday. £70. Gutted I can't go, last minute problems with work...

:rolleyes:

£70? You should sell it face value.

Last edited:
I'll take it.

Sorry but the only reason the price is so high is cause I already paid for my train fare from Bournemouth to Manchester and they wont refund it...

Proper bo said so first I'll get back to you with more info tomorrow...as I'm currently at work. It's not even my ticket but my sisters I am only selling it cause she's currently on holiday and not back till next wednesday. Jeez talk about insults I am only doing a fave for my sister

Don't justify yourself to anyone, kitty. Sell the shit out of that f***ing ticket at double face value. You have to make your money. I am not judging. :)

Sorry just checked inbox earliest reply was 12:20pm so they will get it if they still want it...

Long shot, and I know others have been after one as well but I'll take it if nobody else does!

Hello to everyone. I am sorry that some of you seem so upset and I do not see why I have to justify myself to you. Having said that I owe someone a favour and I intend to do as they asked. I am sorry that some of you feel like that and I have to say I understand. I am not a huge Moz fan but I know some of his stuff and like a few of his songs. The person who wanted me to sell this loves him and has travelled all over England to watch him. She wants whatever she can get for this ticket as she is so devastated.

Besides something is always worth whatever someone will pay for it. I am really sorry but someone has given me a really great offer and if they send me the money it's theirs, otherwise it's back on the floor as it were. I really hope those of you who are after tickets get them. Sorry if I have upset people. I hope Morrissey realises how much his fans love him and I hope he is grateful, I'm sure he is. You're all very loyal and some of you are willing to spend a lot to see him.

All the best luck to those wanting tickets still

xxx

Back
Top Bottom