Moz tickets standing for 22nd May at Manchester Apollo

kittyara

There's a place in the sun (well at the Manchester Apollo) for anyone who has the will (er actually the money)...Just a message to say that there is a ticket in the Standing stall section of the Manchester Apollo on 22nd May. It is on ebay, as I am sure many are aware there are a lot of tickets on ebay for it. It is on his birthday as I am sure you guys know. I thought I had sold it to someone on here previously but they did not get back to me so it's up for sale on ebay. If you are interested the seller is villevaloissexy.

There is a pic of it on here which I cannot get onto ebay cause it wont load. Well hopefully it's on here. It will be on for one day only so that's not long sadly but I cannot do it for 2 days and 3 days is cutting it too fine. Happy bidding.

I would've bought it off you! But now it's on ebay it'll go for silly money that my child benefit won't cover.

I would've bought it off you! But now it's on ebay it'll go for silly money that my child benefit won't cover.

Go on gigs and tours...There's standing tickets on sale for collection at the box office for tomorrow night!

Back
Top Bottom