Morrissey Central "MOZAIC" & "Intermezzo" (May 22, 2021)

MOZAIC

0-1_mfdkbb.jpg

Intermezzo

Mark Kennedy's original version:

750px-Affleckspalace-god-manchester-plentyofants-Flickr.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Will these third rate covers filmed in untidy kitchens ever end?

'Morning Corn Chips' by More Is He

Who was that sneaking some eclairs?
Taking some Pringles to her chair

Vision of the crumbs fallin' down
Her bum is fat and her tummy is round
From snacking, too much snacking on those morning corn chips

The crystal glint of the Pepsi glass
The shocking sight of her big fat ass
As she opened the pantry door
She stuffed her face and then stuffed some more

Just snacking, more snacking on those morning corn chips

etc

This woman always looks like she's playing at gun point. Those desperate glances to the camera crack me up.

Well, the Catholic imagery interests me - even if it's hardly any good.

I much prefer my own avatar here of the blazing Heart of Christ. ; - )

But Morrissey was wearing more Catholic symbolism in the New Year's eve video, if I recall correctly.

I wonder if Nerak the Good has spotted anything else recently?
Morrissey was raised an Irish catholic, it played a big part in his child hood, as did Irish culture, i don’t know why people are surprised by this. He didn’t have a very English upbringing very far from it. Aren’t the rest of the smiths all catholic also they all have the same background it’s hardly shocking

Morrissey was raised an Irish catholic, it played a big part in his child hood, as did Irish culture, i don’t know why people are surprised by this. He didn’t have a very English upbringing very far from it. Aren’t the rest of the smiths all catholic also they all have the same background it’s hardly shocking
I think Morrissey runs with the hare & hunts with the hounds around being British /English & Irish to suit which agenda he is following.
He’s waving the union jack one minute and wearing a st George T-shirt, then he’s telling audiences in Cork and Buenos Aires that the queen and the Brit’s should be out of Ireland and the Malvinas respectively. Because he can. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇮🇪

I think Morrissey runs with the hare & hunts with the hounds around being British /English & Irish to suit which agenda he is following.
He’s waving the union jack one minute and wearing a st George T-shirt, then he’s telling audiences in Cork and Buenos Aires that the queen and the Brit’s should be out of Ireland and the Malvinas respectively. Because he can. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇮🇪
He’s British and Irish I don’t think he has ever called himself English, I’m first generation Irish i call myself Irish and British I don’t have English blood or English family so it would be stupid to call myself anything else. Yes a notice this I think he lad a longing to be accepted by the English. A lot of people seem to forget that he was called a lot of anti Irish slurs growing up, it wasn’t uncommon boy George, dusty Springfield, the rest of the smiths, oasis and John lydon all experienced the same thing. Irish pig, thing paddy, Irish scum. Having an accent that was English didn’t help you were still an outsider. There’s a lot of ignorance on this site, a lot of anti Irish comments yet people seem to forget that Morrissey is ethnically Irish. It’s odd you can be Jamaican, Chinese or anything else and still have your heritage without people being angry, but if you become famous and your from an Irish background. They don’t want you to be Irish or have an opinion on any thing Irish. There is a reason why he joined a band were everyone was sons of Irish Roman Catholic immigrants. Because Irish kids stuck with Irish kids back then. Even on this post when people were doubting Robbie Keene was his cousin. All his relatives are Irish i don’t get what’s so hard to believe. Or shocked he might have a house in Dublin. He was raised by to Dubliners who had the largest impact on him than anyone else. Believe me growing up with Irish catholic parents is very different to growing up with English parents in them days anyway. And people didn’t let you forget it

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom