'MOZZIAH' - new official shirt design

Moz as Messiah T-shirt

I hadn't seen this T-shirt on Mporium before, not sure how I feel about it :confused:

moz t.jpg

Re: Moz as Messiah T-shirt

The Blue Rosers are going to go loopy.
If only I'd taken all those 'signs' seriously.
Sigh.
FWD

I noticed that the UK store has a lot more stuff than the US store. Got to hand it to The Morrissey Marketing Group Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills- Malibu LTD, LLC, INC. Say you will never tour a country again and put the most stuff on their website. Brilliant. I bet that Morrissey letterman jacket is flying off the shelves. The Brits can pair it with their New York Yankees Baseball Cap, Levis 501's, and Nike Air Jordans and then go on the internet and talk shit about Americans. Anonymous-

He can't possibly have approved this design. An enormous man riding a tiny donkey for a Morrissey shirt? His head is too big so my guess it's a Rayner. Also this design just lays in to way too thick. If the MOZZIAH just had a normal pic below it that would be enough but this pic is just too much. This is a MOZ shirt I'd be embarrassed to wear.

Last edited:
Funny as 4ck ! A very revealing insight of how Steve views himself in his old age.
I wonder what the virgin Betty makes of it !
Can we nail him to the cross now ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

To be fair, Moz does have a ginormous head in real life. It's a biological fact that the guy is only one hat-size away from being a living bobblehead doll. He can't help it.

in reality with his fat pupic he would have crushed the little donkey.

nobody buys much wears this crap. lol

Traditionally, entering the city on a donkey symbolizes arrival in peace, rather than as a war-waging king arriving on a horse.

from wiki.

Its palm sunday, Mozza style, that would be Sunday coming this year

Wasn't Jesus really big on resolving conflict and healing people and promoting faith in God?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom