Mporium (UK): Limited Bona Drag Bundles (August 15, 2021)

mozbundle1_grande.jpg
mozbundle2_grande.jpg
mozbundle3_grande.jpg

Limited Edition Bona Drag Green Vinyl Bundle
select from two exclusive t shirts and a strictly limited numbered poster 1 of 100.

Bundles - £65-95

Via marketing mail.
Not showing Stateside.

Update:
Sold out Sunday afternoon.

FWD.

Quick question. Bona Drag album cover. Is Morrissey wearing a white t-shirt under his jacket or is he shirtless?

But I want the meaningless piece of paper. It really is the thing I lose sleep over.

There's limited bundles O' nothin' on the site other than a T shirt for 35 pounds not including postage. That would want to be one damn good quality T Shirt... mate, T Shirt mate, T Shirt mate...

You can also get this bizarre looking mug that has his head from what looks like the Hold Onto Your Friends sleeve stuck on someone else's body, or his body from some other shoot.

3895ad1c-e2eb-43a3-bbfa-1a4bd6158cda_2048x2048.jpg

Now, if only there was a t-shirt with just 'Morrissey...Bona Drag' in the above font ^, I'd def get one of each (in white, & blk). Similarly the blk one the kid's wearing on the cover of LIHS (Morrissey)...why aren't they available (in blk & white) FFS?
Please get a grip merch ppl.
what if they print 100 and its only you that buys them,i spent a long time in retail,its impossible to predict what will be a good seller.

what if they print 100 and its only you that buys them,i spent a long time in retail,its impossible to predict what will be a good seller.
I think these chaps do JIT gordy...otherwise they'd simply be left with loads of t-shirts noone in their right mind would ever buy. Things are a bit more efficient than they were in the 1800's...😂

I think these chaps do JIT gordy...otherwise they'd simply be left with loads of t-shirts noone in their right mind would ever buy. Things are a bit more efficient than they were in the 1800's...😂
wow,just cracked a rib.

Anyone have an idea what that font is on the t-shirt. Looks like Old English (below), but it's slightly different:
font.JPG

Anyone have an idea what that font is on the t-shirt. Looks like Old English (below), but it's slightly different:
View attachment 75399
Whatthefont suggests:

Screenshot_20210817-123907~2.png

I think the first one is pretty accurate, but costs. It may well be out there cough.. free...
Regards,
FWD.

Whatthefont suggests:

View attachment 75401

I think the first one is pretty accurate, but costs. It may well be out there cough.. free...
Regards,
FWD.
Very close...only difference is on lower case 'd', it appears as Old English. the lower case 'b' is perfect.
font2.JPG

Edit: I think they've done some jiggery pokery...if (in Word) you go to 3-D rotation, you can achieve a mirror of the 'b' using a text box, but if you try & copy it, it reverts to normal 'b'.

font3.JPG

That said, I actually prefer it with the first letters capitalised:

font4.JPG

font5.JPG

Looks fontastic!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom