Mporium (UK): Morrissey Riot Fest Range now available (September 19, 2021)

vivarf_2048x2048.jpg
letteringlogo_2048x2048.jpg
reachout_2048x2048.jpg
RIOT FEST LOZENGE WHITE T-SHIRT.jpg
rfchicago_black_2048x2048.jpg
photoproofLSblk_2048x2048.jpg
rflozengeyellow_2048x2048.jpg
praisetee_2048x2048.jpg
photoproof_2048x2048.jpg
praisehood_2048x2048.jpg

Via marketing email.
Not showing Stateside yet.
Regards,
FWD

not sure why people want specific gig stuff without being there. why is this stuff in the UK...

:)

very impressive swag for vegas and riot:thumb:
all swag unpacked joining all top collectibles:hammer:

There's something wrong here - all the pictures are from many years ago. Surely they'd want to use up-to-date images for the specific-date merchandise? Surely they don't want people thinking that those images are from the dates they are with on the merchandise?

SAM:
You sing 'I apologize, I grew old' - is this how you feel personally?

M:
A little, but this is because people often forget that I am actually 62 and not 27, and obviously the body changes every seven years and there's nothing you can do about it. You must just accept it. The awkward aspect is that we all stay the same age inside till the day we die.

SAM:
Is this why you no longer do photo sessions?

M:
Not necessarily. I've never thought I looked particularly good, and I'm not here for my looks. As you age the body goes wrong. It's nothing to do with me, and you can't pretend what is happening isn't happening. I woke up one day and had Robert Mitchum's chest. I have no idea how that happened. But would I want to look like Uncleskinny’? That would be horrifying.

There's something wrong here - all the pictures are from many years ago. Surely they'd want to use up-to-date images for the specific-date merchandise? Surely they don't want people thinking that those images are from the dates they are with on the merchandise?

It's a normal thing to use old photos in merch & marketing.

The Viva Moz one is a good rip-off, of the famous punk t shirt.

Attachments

• VIVA-LE-ROCK-PUNK-SHIRT-sid-vicious-siouxsie-adam-and-the-ants-men-Unisex-New-Fashion.jpg
    VIVA-LE-ROCK-PUNK-SHIRT-sid-vicious-siouxsie-adam-and-the-ants-men-Unisex-New-Fashion.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
:confused:

WTF???

surely 'they' (who is they? fredo the robocop and bff Comrade McMuffin?) dont want people thinking that those 'images are from the dates they are with on the merchandise? :mask:

:crazy:

what the F are you on about. FFS?:censored:

:hammer:

SAM:
You sing 'I apologize, I grew old' - is this how you feel personally?

M:
A little, but this is because people often forget that I am actually 62 and not 27, and obviously the body changes every seven years and there's nothing you can do about it. You must just accept it. The awkward aspect is that we all stay the same age inside till the day we die.

SAM:
Is this why you no longer do photo sessions?

M:
Not necessarily. I've never thought I looked particularly good, and I'm not here for my looks. As you age the body goes wrong. It's nothing to do with me, and you can't pretend what is happening isn't happening. I woke up one day and had Robert Mitchum's chest. I have no idea how that happened. But would I want to look like Uncleskinny’? That would be horrifying.
No lies detected.

Last edited:
Morrissey's merch has always been rather crass, but these 'designs' are a new low. They look like bootleg shirts from twenty years ago. Awful.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom