Mr. Demos YT: "What Difference Does It Make?“ (January 17, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
kinda get depressed when I click my notifications and it’s from you. Wish it was from one the popular ones.
well I wont do it again ya boring twat,in fact i might do it nonstop from now on just to annoy you.

God, it's like Jesse Tobias has gone back in time. How can a good song sound so f***ing awful.

God, it's like Jesse Tobias has gone back in time. How can a good song sound so f***ing awful.

Wtf...that's what Marr sounds like without over-production-assistance & tape machines.

Morrissey has a really distinctive way of pronouncing 'any' that's probably quite difficult to fake, so it might be him.

How can a good song sound so f***ing awful.

Wtf do you and everyone else saying "durrr this sounds shit" expect!? It's a wee demo tape they recorded with some new songs they wrote, f***in every-band-ever wrote every-song-ever like this.

Mike Joyce tweeted this about the demo?

Mike Joyce‏ @mikejoycedrums 34m34 minutes ago
Again, interesting. No idea where these were done and I don't remember johnny's guitar ever being so heavy. All the early stuff ('82)I have is crystal clear and with the full band though - including Matter of Opinion, which I'm pretty sure no one else has.

i was one of the ones who said the last demo was almost unlistenable.this one is still bad but you can at least make out what the actual song is.

I was the one who said it was poopy.

For a hater, you show a remarkable level of interest...wy's that?

a SKINNY MYTHOMANIAC FANTASTIST PSEUDONYM HATER is a better description.:lbf:

and the other twat, FH Mike, tapes tapes tapes but no job job job.:straightface:

Why do you assume i'm a hater?

Posting history, sarky comments, negative comments, 'liking' negative posts, liking skinny/benny posts, marking Moz-positive posts as 'troll', disliking favourable Moz posts generally...I think that's pretty conclusive, or are there any other pointers you need?

Never seen you post anything Moz-positive at all...unless you can point me to them?

Posting history, sarky comments, negative comments, 'liking' negative posts, liking skinny/benny posts, marking Moz-positive posts as 'troll', disliking favourable Moz posts generally...I think that's pretty conclusive, or are there any other pointers you need?

Never seen you post anything Moz-positive at all...unless you can point me to them?

Does that make me a hater? I don't hate him, I just don't like him like I used to. All of my posts pre 2017 were positive.

Does that make me a hater? I don't hate him, I just don't like him like I used to. All of my posts pre 2017 were positive.

Certainly makes you look like a hater...too much of a negative evidence trail to suggest anything to the contrary as far as I can see. Why the change & negativity post 2017? What triggered it? Genuinely interested...& don't gimme all that Guardian related eye-wash as an excuse. You seem to have some level of intelligence, so don't insult mine.

All of these are such obvious fakes. Those here who have been taken in are gonna feel incredibly stupid once the truth comes out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom