Music Week: "Johnny Marr signs new worldwide album deal with BMG" (August 3, 2021)

:straightface:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is very annoying. always ruining Moz material.
pretending he sells out mini tiny gigs when in fact its only
a pre sale. who even heard of such a thing? a presale of
a tiny miniscule mini gig? what> a 10 ticket presale? katastrofa all
around 🤒
then, making pretend he has tours in the US/ the Killers have tours.
hes unknown there but from reading the FB bot page youd think he
was Tony Bennett(n)
and then, he has a need to have a comet strike the earth and kill us all.
for some dumb reason, some weed toker chick friend of his was sad:crazy:
well, if shes sad, call the comet and blow us all up(n)
and of course, with the cherry on top, he refuses to quit making sucky music.:hammer:

because this is a morrissey site and not a smiths site, anybody wants to speak about johnboy then go to his site.and before you say he was an important part of morrisseys musical history then so was joyce and rourke and those two are invisible men around here.
Do you know how mad you sound? To be any kind of fan at all and come out with this dismissive "Johnboy" crap is unbelievable. Plenty of fans don't know / care about JM's post-Smiths work and that's fine, but I haven't met a single one who wanted to see him fail. Why would you? And if you're posturing in the hope that you'll get some sort of trophy from Moz for being a 'loyal' fan, it's totally misguided because he'd crawl over you to get to Johnny - any day, any day, any day.

If it comes off that way in posts that I make here on solo, it’s only to irk
the Marrbots that use solo to discuss Marr’s solo work that I feel really shouldn’t be discussed here because, let’s be honest, it has little to do with The Smiths.
:rofl:Get over yourself. This is a site full of schizophrenics, racists and sycophants posting all manner of dogshit day in and day out and you're worried about the maybe 2 or 3 people that occasionally discuss a Johnny Marr song? "Let's be honest," Johnny's career has as much to do with The Smiths as Morrissey's and this site essentially functions as a catch-all aggregator for any Smiths-related news.

Here’s a request out of pure curiosity, if you’d care to indulge me: could you rank the top 3 things about Johnny Marr that makes you dislike him and/or pit him against Moz?
For the same reason that Gordy and a few other Mozbots do - because it hurts them to see Johnny get any level of praise when Moz has 'cancelled' himself.

:rofl:Get over yourself. This is a site full of schizophrenics, racists and sycophants posting all manner of dogshit day in and day out and you're worried about the maybe 2 or 3 people that occasionally discuss a Johnny Marr song? "Let's be honest," Johnny's career has as much to do with The Smiths as Morrissey's and this site essentially functions as a catch-all aggregator for any Smiths-related news.

Yes we’re all allowed to have opinions, even opinions like yours.

In IANADOAC there is Morrissey carrying the Smiths torch, even if it’s in his back pocket. I don’t hear that in Marr’s solo records, sorry, that’s just me.

And so, no, I don’t see Marr’s solo records being Smiths related, why should they be?

Yes I can see how they mistakenly can be seen as related and why they are plopped onto this site. Site traffic is site traffic.

For the same reason that Gordy and a few other Mozbots do - because it hurts them to see Johnny get any level of praise when Moz has 'cancelled' himself.

fail good day GIF by 1331Creative

Do you know how mad you sound? To be any kind of fan at all and come out with this dismissive "Johnboy" crap is unbelievable. Plenty of fans don't know / care about JM's post-Smiths work and that's fine, but I haven't met a single one who wanted to see him fail. Why would you? And if you're posturing in the hope that you'll get some sort of trophy from Moz for being a 'loyal' fan, it's totally misguided because he'd crawl over you to get to Johnny - any day, any day, any day.
What career? ⌛
FFS DramaJohnnyboy is 60 yrs old nobody knows who he really is or what he does⌛

dont talk mince,if you dont like my posts, do what dionne warwick said and scroll on by.

Yes we’re all allowed to have opinions, even opinions like yours.

In IANADOAC there is Morrissey carrying the Smiths torch, even if it’s in his back pocket. I don’t hear that in Marr’s solo records, sorry, that’s just me.

And so, no, I don’t see Marr’s solo records being Smiths related, why should they be?

Yes I can see how they mistakenly can be seen as related and why they are plopped onto this site. Site traffic is site traffic.
Yeah but you "heard in his voice" that Bengali In Platforms isn't xenophobic or dismissive of immigrants so I don't know? I don't hear anything in Marr's solo records because I don't listen to them but every interview he's picking up his guitar to show everyone how to play a Smiths song so I can't imagine he doesn't try to remind people of that on his actual records.
I don't know about Morrissey carrying the Smiths torch either. hasn't he used that to light the fire after he tied himself to the stake?

Tags
bmg johnny mar
Back
Top Bottom