My interview with Skylarker (***he gets annoyed!!)

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
:rabbitface:

:cactus:

crackedpots, how did your devoted girlfriend smoke out your platonic email cheating. she is only in state when the check is late.:unsure:
maybe she was selling your laptop at the time since you had no job:cool:
you share the same'physionomy' with Fake Cham both of you-he 3 bottles of wine with a chick :bride:
in a jacuzzi,you 17 ipa beers in one day writing 'chaptbooks'?-can drink enormous amounts of liquor and remain
sober.(if you dont count getting terrorized while sleeping while wearing pajamas and cowboy boots)?
crackedpots is writing chaptbooks like rapping??

In other words, you didn’t listen to anything beyond the first two questions.
SpiffyArtisticAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif
No. I listened to every single question, most of them all the way through. And at least 5 seconds of every answer. No disrespect to Skylarker, but some of the more introspective stuff didn't hold my attention. Being honest, I'd be bored listening to myself talking in that vein. Feel free to add the insult of your choice at this point. But I liked the format, I thought it was interesting.

No. I listened to every single question, most of them all the way through. And at least 5 seconds of every answer. No disrespect to Skylarker, but some of the more introspective stuff didn't hold my attention. Being honest, I'd be bored listening to myself talking in that vein. Feel free to add the insult of your choice at this point. But I liked the format, I thought it was interesting.

Ok! You’re dumb. ?

I’ve already been interviewed on here like 5 times. Once by you. So, no I don’t.
Yeah but my heart wasn't really in it. You were aching to do a spoken interview so much that you had to record your answers to your 'fren' that you had already written out even though nobody had asked you to. But I couldn't ask you to do that because I find your speaking voice really repugnant (unlike Skylarkers which I like).

Are you sure you don't want to listen to the whole thing? Your name comes up like a dozen times.

Back
Top Bottom