"My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" release date - Mar. 23, 2018 according to Crash Records

Morrissey – My Love, I’d Do Anything for You / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live) Vinyl 7″ Pre-Order - Crash Records
£6.99

Release Date Friday 23rd March
All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Vinyl 7″

My Love, I’d Do Anything for You / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live) is the third 7″ release from Morrissey’s album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world.

Track Listing

Side A
1. My Love, I’d Do Anything for You

Side B
1. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)

082F77E8-D7F0-4117-871F-F11257BE2A2F.jpeg

Image posted by joe frady (original post):

42406_71RQEo6dZ4L._SL1200_.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now appearing in the wild:

I've seen one mention of All The Young People Must Fall In love being a May release, but zero else anywhere.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Now appearing in the wild:

I've seen one mention of All The Young People Must Fall In love being a May release, but zero else anywhere.
Regards,
FWD.

Good news about ATYP, if true.

As for My Love..., is the live b-side printed on the reserve with or without a question mark? The prototype images we saw had a question mark, but it looks like the original version doesn’t:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Sure_Hank_Done_It_This_Way

Same with the Rose Garden / (I Never Promised You A) variations.

24_12_fc3c4070-3605-48bb-ba6f-aaf3d7acf429_1024x1024.jpg

Boz is around over Friday / the weekend at the shop.
Regards,
FWD.

So „My Love...“ is released today and it´s even did not get a released mention on THE one and only Morrissey website - which is here - as for yet.
And as FWD said a few times before: no promotion from BMG at all. Same with Morrissey´s official Facebook or Twitter, which is even strange. Ok, some of us will get a nice pictured 7inch, but I cannot see a point in this release at all. Sad times in Morrissey land.

Last edited:
Where does the cover art originate from? Maybe it’s been answered before, but I’m just being a tad lazy not scrolling through!

Where does the cover art originate from? Maybe it’s been answered before, but I’m just being a tad lazy not scrolling through!
It is a Getty stock image - the first time they've used that type of image service I believe.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom