My new online store with rare Morrissey and Smiths shirts

Demian, do you realise you quoted a spammer's post TWICE?

I recommend you to read some online marketing books rather than adding your posts to this thread.

Demian, do you realise you quoted a spammer's post TWICE?

I recommend you to read some online marketing books rather than adding your posts to this thread.

Sorry! I'm not really a business head, just doing it for pleasure. Apologies for the spammer repost. This is the first forum I have ever joined! I just presumed everyone was legit on here.
I will check next time. Do I report the spam or just leave it alone? cheers !

Demian

Sorry! I'm not really a business head, just doing it for pleasure. Apologies for the spammer repost. This is the first forum I have ever joined! I just presumed everyone was legit on here.
I will check next time. Do I report the spam or just leave it alone? cheers !

Demian

Since software upgrade in few years ago, we don't have many spammers.
However, when you find a spam post, please report to the mods.

Thanks.

Attachments

• V_green_purple_S.png
    V_green_purple_S.png
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • V_GREEN_PURPLE.png
    V_GREEN_PURPLE.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 0
have you no shame in reproducing exact replicas ? those Taylor designs were rare and your now bastardizing them for your own capital gain. you can’t even revise the artwork a little to show some creativity as well as respect for the vintage items and their artist ? these post of your “designs” are cringe worthy as they lack any graphic know how. Entry level photoshop skills at best, you can’t even show a finished example of your counterfeit shirts (sad) if Liz is reading this, sorry for this knob - he’s no fan

copyright infringement not reproduction

have you no shame in reproducing exact replicas ? those Taylor designs were rare and your now bastardizing them for your own capital gain. you can’t even revise the artwork a little to show some creativity as well as respect for the vintage items and their artist ? these post of your “designs” are cringe worthy as they lack any graphic know how. Entry level photoshop skills at best, you can’t even show a finished example of your counterfeit shirts (sad) if Liz is reading this, sorry for this knob - he’s no fan

I feel the same about home cooked smiths posters.

I feel the same about home cooked smiths posters.

What gets me is I’ve spent £80 on a Frankly T-shirt in good faith from eBay some months back...now I question its originality ‘cause of fakes like this...re-edit re-arrange but don’t copy. I stopped buying Posters cause of the fakes that started coming on the market. Genuine sellers lose out because of cheap stuff like this London copyist produces. Be original or move on.

Making copies of an original artwork does not diminish it's monetary or cultural value. If that were the case the Mona Lisa would be worthless and no one would go to see it. Your ideas are almost a hundred years out of date. You may want to familiarize yourself with this seminal essay:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Work_of_Art_in_the_Age_of_Mechanical_Reproduction

There is no such thing as an exact replica:
"Benjamin discusses the concept of authenticity, of being in accordance with fact, noting that "even the most perfect reproduction of a work of art is lacking in one element: Its presence in time and space, its unique existence at the place where it happens to be."

My shirts are not bootlegs, I am quite open about the fact they are reproductions. If you wish to pay 2000 quid for an original at auction or purchase an over priced shitty bootleg then that's your choice. As a dedicated Smiths fan for over 30 years I have a vast collection of original AND bootlegs shirts and records. If they are done well and with love I have no problem is paying for them. I wear a different Smiths/Morrissey shirt a day so I need a few!

Thanks for asking if have any shame. I do! and here's a photo of me quite literally 'feeling shame' :)

By the way I also design official merchandise for some of the biggest bands in the UK - they just love my 'Entry level photoshop cring worthy 'designs'.:lbf:
I'm also exhibiting with the artist Banksy later this year at his personal request.

By the way Anonymous, feel free to post us some of your creative output sometime will you?

D x

Attachments

• shame.jpg
    shame.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom