Myrtle Beach sound check - now

Pigsty - Yes! Ooooh I;m so torn, I'm excited about what will be played but also want to save it as a surprise for the 31st.

FOTGTD needs to go away already!

do you not think that he keeps it in for the people who just follow Morrissey casually. I agree that it would nice to be replaced with a more "obscure" song that he has never played live. but on the other hand its a great song to get the audience "jumpin" for

Or maybe like the man has stated, he should play whatever it is that he chooses to play that makes him happy :)

do you not think that he keeps it in for the people who just follow Morrissey casually. I agree that it would nice to be replaced with a more "obscure" song that he has never played live. but on the other hand its a great song to get the audience "jumpin" for

I posted earlier in another thread about the setlist that I know he plays a lot of singles.

I just figure after playing this at almost every show since 2002 he can put it away for a while.

I agree with HSIN as now too.

As for people who have never seen him live... it makes sense you might want to see it performed live... but First of has never been a song I thought much of but that's a different conversation.

Back
Top Bottom