Mystery support act for Red Rocks to be announced May 6th

if marr opens and played with Morrissey taking the stage after for his set and then nothing, I would laugh very loudly. wouldn't happen but itd be a great move to defy pressure and expectations

Cliff Richard and Rolf Harris.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Benny, Bummie and Barleycunt Sing Songs of Bitterness, Failure and Mental Illness"

Ok three songs each I will sing

Heaven knows I'm miserable now
We hate it when our friends become successful
Crashing Bores

Goodnight and Spankyou

He needs to have Future Islands open. To give him that kick in the ass he needs to do a great show.

That performance of that song, is better than the Letterman performance that went viral last year. If you don't know about these guys, and if you are a Morrissey fan, you have to start listening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three puffs on a piano singing songs of polari

He needs to have Future Islands open. To give him that kick in the ass he needs to do a great show.

That performance of that song, is better than the Letterman performance that went viral last year. If you don't know about these guys, and if you are a Morrissey fan, you have to start listening.

seen em and not a synth pop guy really. didn't do anything for me

Do you suppose he's cool enough to get Devotchka? They're from Colorado. They're also from this century so the chances are not likely. :straightface:

Culture club are in Canada on the 17th, so potentialy could be. Are they well known in America?

Yes. I'm sure Colorado's KROQ's promotional department is losing its mind if this is true.

(I'm so crabby. I want my house back. I literally feel like my life has been invaded by aliens and its f***ing with all my systems.)

If it's Boy George the band could wear the WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE shirts since they are his parents. :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom