Nauseating New KFC Krap

I hate KFC.

Even though I've had many over the years, every one of them has been nicer in theory than it has been in my hand.

Still, I prefer them to Burger King. Of the carnivorous sect, it can't just be me that thinks McDonalds are waaay better can it?

So glad I don't eat that stuff. Knew someone who went to that Heart Attack grill, the fries are all can eat and they are fried in lard.
Sad but my dad could eat there for free.

Wow. So this is where we're leading to. Man I really do feel sorry for those that are sucked into this marketing ploy. For those that simply WANT to eat it then fair enough.

Personally...I couldn't even look at it without producing at least a little bit of sick. :O

ok its kind of a stupid thing to try to market and sell, but i really dont see whats so "disgusting" about it... any moreso than any other fast food meal. the triple stack bacon-ater at wendy's grosses me out way more than this does. its two big pieces of chicken. with some bacon and cheese. take the one piece of chicken off and sit it next to the other one instead of on top. it only looks/seems more gross cuz theyre trying to pass it off as some weirdo sandwich. its not a sandwich, its just two pieces of chicken. so what.

Hydrogen Wave Function Cookies...so much more sexy!!
(me want...:yum:)

iqk7z5.jpg

2uhle3b.jpg

There's a great business opportunity lurking here: The Big Bang Bakery - empirical desserts for every occasion.

I think you're right...let's do a non-KFC lunch and discuss...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. But the Colonel has kick-ass biscuits!

ok its kind of a stupid thing to try to market and sell, but i really dont see whats so "disgusting" about it... any moreso than any other fast food meal. the triple stack bacon-ater at wendy's grosses me out way more than this does. its two big pieces of chicken. with some bacon and cheese. take the one piece of chicken off and sit it next to the other one instead of on top. it only looks/seems more gross cuz theyre trying to pass it off as some weirdo sandwich. its not a sandwich, its just two pieces of chicken. so what.

I think you win.

You know, if you sat down and, with intention, designed a delivery system for as much salt, fat and sugar in a meal, you couldn't do any better than a KFC meal. It's horrific. Still, you know what you're getting, and it's slightly less honest than these guys.

P.

So glad I don't eat that stuff. Knew someone who went to that Heart Attack grill, the fries are all can eat and they are fried in lard.

FFS - Skinny's site is not a hoax?:eek:
That's quite sad - there's obviously a market for it out there! At least they're selling cigarettes alongside the food - to expedite folks shuffling off of this mortal coil!
Folk should watch some PETA videos whilst consuming their fare. Maybe - just maybe - thinking of others welfare rather than their own would encourage them give this shit up.:sick:

PS: who mentioned donuts in this thread - i'd love a donut... my nana used to buy them for me as a kid.:yum::yum:

Back
Top Bottom