New "Best of" compilation listed on Amazon - Apr 27 2018 release?

UPDATE Feb. 11:

An anonymous person posted the link:

https://wmg.jp/artist/morrissey/WPCR000026316.html

Warner Music Japan release site

UPDATE 10:30 AM PT:

Posted by guru_mosh:

According to German retailer jpc.de this will be a reissue of the "Suedehead" best of compilation.

Morrissey: Suedehead - The Best Of Morrissey (SHM-CD)(reissue) - jpc

*** Japan-Import

Amazon sites indicate a new ? Best Of Morrissey compilation for April 27, 2018.

Anyone have any details?

Link / screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.amazon.com/Best-MORRISS...r_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&tag=msamzn-20

42179_best_of_amzn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He had to put his bare hairy arse in the gatefold of the last one to get it to sell. What next? Cock n balls?
Well, as bare hairy arses go, I thought it was quite nice but it was at about 20 years out of date. Perhaps this time round we'll be treated to an up to date, sagging, crinkly arse?

Well, as bare hairy arses go, I thought it was quite nice but it was at about 20 years out of date. Perhaps this time round we'll be treated to an up to date, sagging, crinkly arse?

Of course, properly photoshopped to appear like a young one by SER.

Of course, properly photoshopped to appear like a young one by SER.
"Just look at it. Botox right in the buttocks. That butt has had plastic surgery! It hasn't even got a crack in it!"

"By SER"

"Ohhhhhhh."

hopefully it's a 3 disc solo career spanning complication, rather than 10 songs that Moz thinks are his greatest hits

or will it just feature the same 15 songs that have been in his set for the last ten tours or so ?

last one to get it to sell. What next? Cock n balls? You’d have to pry Ketamine Sun’s mouth and tongue away from them to get a clear shot.
Anonymous, Today at 3:23 PM Report

IP Hash: 68534abc24

swift eclipse
Anonymous said:
You’d have to pry Ketamine Sun’s mouth and tongue away from them to get a clear shot.
Nah, she spends all her time 'round back
.:p

trolling for my attention much ?

nice. :thumb:

Yes, still not appropriate yet, he still has loads of time to add to his catalogue, but I did this on my streaming service

The Definitive Collection!

Suedehead - Playboys - Alsatian Cousin - November Spawned - Maudlin St - A Place In Hell - Sunday - My Love Life - Certain People I Know - Sing Your Life - Our Frank
Glamorous Glue - Billy Budd - Fatty - Now My Heart Is Full - I Know Its Gonna Happen Someday - We’ll Let You Know - The More You Ignore Me - Boxers - Find Out For Yourself - Boy Racer - Southpaw - Sunny - Speedway
Maladjusted - Jack The Ripper - Whatever Happens I Love You - Satan Rejected - Trouble Loves Me - Swallow On My Neck - First Of The Gang - Boy Happy - Camden - Irish Blood - You Have Killed Me - Far Off Places - Black Cloud - Life Is A Pigsty -
Paris - Spent The Day In Bed - Istanbul - Ganglord - One Of Our Own - Never Played Symphonies - Oboe Concerto - Home Is a Question Mark
Nice list but it doesn't have Nobody Loves Us, which I think is one of the best Moz songs ever.

If a compilation were actually done properly, then it could be really worthwhile. You would really need 2 discs for that though and about 40 songs and I don't expect that to happen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom