New Morrissey US tour dates (Dallas, Boston) listed on Ticketmaster

UPDATE Feb. 11:

Both Dallas and Boston have been removed from Ticketmaster.

Thu, 05/22/14: Majestic Theatre Dallas Dallas, TX
Sat, 06/07/14: Boston Opera House Boston, MA

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m.

Link

UPDATE Feb. 11:

Dallas and Boston are listed on the Harvest Records tour page, link posted by @Intl_Playboy / Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
This annoys me no end. After the book signing in Sweden and the South American tour debacle I just have to comment. I am one of those Salford lads whose club Morrissey used in his conscious appropriation of all things Northern and working class. And yes his lyrics were written from this perspective so there was no implicit conceit at that point YET. Since hitting the big time where is the loyalty to the people formed by and out of the same circumstances? I alas have not managed to break free from the Victorian stabbing streets of Salford yet the connection I made with music stewed and formulated in these streets still keeps me going. Yet the man that crafted those songs has no affiliation to the streets that tempered and steered his artistic insights it seems? I cannot afford to travel beyond the UK and even that is a struggle. Why if he appreciates the plight/existence of the people he grew up amongst does he not understand that those same people find solace in his music and think well maybe I should so to speak throw these people a little light into their grey lives and play a concert they can get to? Yes before anyone chips in I know he will report a slew of dates at some point yet its my town and city that helped produce the music. I have no great love for Salford or Manchester but I have a lot of love for a lot of the people and thats what should count. I am now in rant mode so shall shut up. And yes my grammar etc is poor so don't bother critiquing it. I just want to know why he cares so little about the people of this city when they are in similar circumstances to those which moulded his character. It is not our fault we were born here. I type all this knowing he will not bother with salford in any potential tour intenary yet will haul himself to far flung corners of the globe. I shall now shut up as most of that probably only makes sense to me.
Idiot, he doesn't owe you anything, what makes you think he has to do anything? it wasn't a choice being born im Manchester and he rarely says anything nice about the place, slagged it off most of the time, he isn't particulary fond of it. Deal with it.

Idiot, he doesn't owe you anything, what makes you think he has to do anything? it wasn't a choice being born im Manchester and he rarely says anything nice about the place, slagged it off most of the time, he isn't particulary fond of it. Deal with it.

Yep your spot on and Manchester owes him nowt as well that's why he can't sell out venues in Manchester anymore. Manchester has turned its back on him as well, he's just full a shit. What has he achieved in the last several years apart from falling to bits. He's "bobbins"

Hooky

now it looks like dallas is off ticketmaster

:laughing: :mock: :rofl: :clap: :nopity:

You lot really are a dumb ass bunch of simple Simons. I bet yawl booked yer vacations and flights as well :laughing:

"Put your hand in the fire" simple simon says :crazy:

Yep your spot on and Manchester owes him nowt as well that's why he can't sell out venues in Manchester anymore. Manchester has turned its back on him as well, he's just full a shit. What has he achieved in the last several years apart from falling to bits. He's "bobbins"

Hooky

You're an idiot.

:laughing: :mock: :rofl: :clap: :nopity:

You lot really are a dumb ass bunch of simple Simons. I bet yawl booked yer vacations and flights as well :laughing:

"Put your hand in the fire" simple simon says :crazy:

Wow, this is a first for me on this board. Some type of Brit language "you lot" in the first sentence, then the poster goes complete hick in the second sentence. Yikes.

I heard that Moz cancelled the Harvest contract, and Viva Hate will re-re-re-re-re-release with songs from Maladjusted never heard before such as Roy's Keen (30 seconds fade) and Alma Matters (video version) with live versions of 2005 live tracks (How soon is now?, First of the gang to die)

I heard from KY that she is supporting Morissry for the spring gigs, thats why she delayed the LP and She will be on world tour.

Kristeen kicks ass. All you haters may have laughed that her LP was on Tonys label but she is still in camp Morrissey

Maybe the DALLAS teaser was a subliminal sign telling all of us to eat more SALLAD. :p

I heard from KY that she is supporting Morissry for the spring gigs, thats why she delayed the LP and She will be on world tour.

Kristeen kicks ass. All you haters may have laughed that her LP was on Tonys label but she is still in camp Morrissey

Disappointed...

This annoys me no end. After the book signing in Sweden and the South American tour debacle I just have to comment. I am one of those Salford lads whose club Morrissey used in his conscious appropriation of all things Northern and working class. And yes his lyrics were written from this perspective so there was no implicit conceit at that point YET. Since hitting the big time where is the loyalty to the people formed by and out of the same circumstances? I alas have not managed to break free from the Victorian stabbing streets of Salford yet the connection I made with music stewed and formulated in these streets still keeps me going. Yet the man that crafted those songs has no affiliation to the streets that tempered and steered his artistic insights it seems? I cannot afford to travel beyond the UK and even that is a struggle. Why if he appreciates the plight/existence of the people he grew up amongst does he not understand that those same people find solace in his music and think well maybe I should so to speak throw these people a little light into their grey lives and play a concert they can get to? Yes before anyone chips in I know he will report a slew of dates at some point yet its my town and city that helped produce the music. I have no great love for Salford or Manchester but I have a lot of love for a lot of the people and thats what should count. I am now in rant mode so shall shut up. And yes my grammar etc is poor so don't bother critiquing it. I just want to know why he cares so little about the people of this city when they are in similar circumstances to those which moulded his character. It is not our fault we were born here. I type all this knowing he will not bother with salford in any potential tour intenary yet will haul himself to far flung corners of the globe. I shall now shut up as most of that probably only makes sense to me.

I am with you on that one. First official dates announced in LA and NY now. The fact he's recording in France had me hoping the tour would be European for most and yet, I was wrong again. America gets it.
And supported by Kristeen effing Young? I think I'm going to puke. I used to admire the guy for his choices, his passions and sensitivity to the beautiful things. Where's he gone?
I am still hopeful and wait impatiently for UK dates to be announced.
What do we get for our troubles and pains? A f***ing rented room in Whalley Range. And no one to make the sun shine down the ginner.
And don't ask me what a ginner is. Go eat a hot dog. A veggie one that is.

You mean she kisses ass, right? Kristeen sucks and considering she's blowing Tony its easy to believe she's still in camp Morrissey and on Tony's label. Most are sick of her and her so called music. Hard to believe she's got a band backing her finally. Won't matter much tho, she's still a screeching harpy.

I heard that Moz cancelled the Harvest contract, and Viva Hate will re-re-re-re-re-release with songs from Maladjusted never heard before such as Roy's Keen (30 seconds fade) and Alma Matters (video version) with live versions of 2005 live tracks (How soon is now?, First of the gang to die)

There were no live dates in 2005.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom