New Morrissey US tour dates (Dallas, Boston) listed on Ticketmaster

UPDATE Feb. 11:

Both Dallas and Boston have been removed from Ticketmaster.

Thu, 05/22/14: Majestic Theatre Dallas Dallas, TX
Sat, 06/07/14: Boston Opera House Boston, MA

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 a.m.

Link

UPDATE Feb. 11:

Dallas and Boston are listed on the Harvest Records tour page, link posted by @Intl_Playboy / Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New US Dates Listed on Ticketmaster

Boston date is gone from Ticketmaster...

Good point well made...I have felt the same at times (living in Glasgow) Meanwhile think positive! I am sure you'll be at the front of a gig soon and it will be all worthwhile!

what?!?! i gotta get my infant a ticket too

Boston date gone. Damn it!

No, the random one in Dallas was for the Palladium.

Can somebody explain that one to me? Why does Spotify keep insist that's happening?

- - - Updated - - -

Boston date is gone from Ticketmaster...

Wow not even cancelled like Richmond…just straight up removed.

Clicked on the ticketmaster link and saw it was a one show tour . O Well .... it is a start . Why make the big announcement for 1 show ? At least string a few shows together .

The dates are now listed on the Harvest Records website. I suspect we'll be seeing a confirmation from TTY with a full list of tour dates soon.

People getting excited about hearing Jesse Tobias on guitar completely brutalize Smiths and (pre-Tobias) Moz solo songs on stage is ridiculous.

People getting excited about hearing Jesse Tobias on guitar completely brutalize Smiths and (pre-Tobias) Moz solo songs on stage is ridiculous.

Bruno+Mars+is+better+anyway+rather+him+than+beiber+Seriously+_808438fbe4c2433374f0cd010df4c027.png

This is great news! Something to look forward too.

Yes I'm looking forward to some new cancelation excuses as well like

a) Kate Middleton's fault

b) Tina or Tony was ill

c) Humasexual STD contracted by the whole tour entourage making the hotel look like an STD/GUM clinic

d) Milky Millwood's ears fell off in the night

e) The venue refused to sell broccoli and cauliflower flavoured ice creams

f) Jakes cat had to go to the vets

J) The wheel fell off the bus

K) Nobody packed the healing bread

l) Tosser announces he's been in a car crash

m) Tomato penne pasta-gate II whole tour entourage contracts bum gravy

n) Tosser leaves the bands T-shirts in the hotel

o) Brian Ford rushes the stage and sings "I have killed you"

Metal Peru ! This story is old but it goes on.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I for one won't be buying a ticket for a Morrissey gig unless it's from a tout outside the building one hour before he's about to appear and the chances of cancelling are slim. And would I pay the extra money? At this point in his career, probably not.

Let's face it, what Judge John Weeks said about Mozzer: devious - maybe, truculent - probably, unreliable - absolutely spot f***ing on, mate.

This annoys me no end. After the book signing in Sweden and the South American tour debacle I just have to comment. I am one of those Salford lads whose club Morrissey used in his conscious appropriation of all things Northern and working class. And yes his lyrics were written from this perspective so there was no implicit conceit at that point YET. Since hitting the big time where is the loyalty to the people formed by and out of the same circumstances? I alas have not managed to break free from the Victorian stabbing streets of Salford yet the connection I made with music stewed and formulated in these streets still keeps me going. Yet the man that crafted those songs has no affiliation to the streets that tempered and steered his artistic insights it seems? I cannot afford to travel beyond the UK and even that is a struggle. Why if he appreciates the plight/existence of the people he grew up amongst does he not understand that those same people find solace in his music and think well maybe I should so to speak throw these people a little light into their grey lives and play a concert they can get to? Yes before anyone chips in I know he will report a slew of dates at some point yet its my town and city that helped produce the music. I have no great love for Salford or Manchester but I have a lot of love for a lot of the people and thats what should count. I am now in rant mode so shall shut up. And yes my grammar etc is poor so don't bother critiquing it. I just want to know why he cares so little about the people of this city when they are in similar circumstances to those which moulded his character. It is not our fault we were born here. I type all this knowing he will not bother with salford in any potential tour intenary yet will haul himself to far flung corners of the globe. I shall now shut up as most of that probably only makes sense to me.

He's performed in Manchester on his birthday many times. Now calm down and shut up.

I for one won't be buying a ticket for a Morrissey gig unless it's from a tout outside the building one hour before he's about to appear and the chances of cancelling are slim. And would I pay the extra money? At this point in his career, probably not.

Let's face it, what Judge John Weeks said about Mozzer: devious - maybe, truculent - probably, unreliable - absolutely spot f***ing on, mate.

Well done you and lets face it even the touts would be thick and stupid to buy tickets for this devious truculent unreliable bitter and twisted deluded lettuce muncher.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom