New sleeping bag system!

Jose

No way...
The Lippi Selk'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!

Move your legs and arms apart freely
Roll with your Selk'Bag, not in it
Stand without any trouble, walk, cross your legs and your arms, thanks to its reversible zippers.
Lippi Selk’Bag is available in 3 different seasonal specifications depending on your requirements. Whether you are trekking in the mountains, cosying on the sofa or simply desire to be the coolest cat at a music festival lippiselkbag.co.uk have the Selk Bag for you.

http://www.lippiselkbag.co.uk/

I want one!

The Lippi Selk'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!

Stand without any trouble, walk, cross your legs and your arms, thanks to its reversible zippers.
Lippi Selk’Bag is available in 3 different seasonal specifications depending on your requirements. Whether you are trekking in the mountains, cosying on the sofa or simply desire to be the coolest cat at a music festival lippiselkbag.co.uk have the Selk Bag for you.

I want one!
I want one! We're going camping in a couple of weeks!

I want one!

Why is this any good? With your arms and legs separated, wouldn't each limb be colder? Also, there's only room for one, so no hanky panky.

I think this already exists, it's called a snowsuit :p

Do they come in Sasquatch brown? :D

I think this already exists, it's called a snowsuit :p

Do they come in Sasquatch brown? :D

Yeah seriously - it looks like a snowsuit.

Okay - I have to get back to work... I have been scooping river water out and filling it in bottles labeled "organic water."

doesn't...doesn't that defeat the purpose of sleeping BAG?

doesn't...doesn't that defeat the purpose of sleeping BAG?
if I'm freezing to death, no! I could have one of those as well as a sleeping bag!

it looks like something a raver would wear.. I would feel confined!! omg i can't breath now.. what happens when the zippers get stuck???:eek:

haha. what happens when the zippers get stuck and then you have to pee!! :D

Thanks nugz now i have something else to worry about, or course if i had to pee and i just let it go then i would be really really warm!! ewww

Thanks nugz now i have something else to worry about, or course if i had to pee and i just let it go then i would be really really warm!! ewww
hahahahahaha!

exactly! see, at least there's an upside. :D

actually the "sleeping bag" reminds me of the younger brother in a Christmas Story. when he got all bundled up then couldnt put his arms down.

exactly! see, at least there's an upside. :D

actually the "sleeping bag" reminds me of the younger brother in a Christmas Story. when he got all bundled up then couldnt put his arms down.

oh ya! RHALPHY RHALPHY, " HEY WAIT UP YOU GUYS." oh how i love that movie.

I just like the fact that you can move your arms and legs.
And that -if you want to read a book or something- you can just stick your hands out of the sleeves instead of having to take your arms out of the sleeping bag.
I'm seriously thinking about getting one, I go camping a lot and I think it would be a whole lot more comfy than a regular sleeping bag. :)

I just like the fact that you can move your arms and legs.
And that -if you want to read a book or something- you can just stick your hands out of the sleeves instead of having to take your arms out of the sleeping bag.
I'm seriously thinking about getting one, I go camping a lot and I think it would be a whole lot more comfy than a regular sleeping bag. :)
I agree. We camp a lot too, and I like the idea of reading with my hands out of the bag, but keeping my arms in and stuff. I'm going to consider it, quite seriously.

At last someone has invented a sleeping bag that definately means a shag is out of the question."not tonight luv,it'll take a year to get out of my bag!!":cool:

Yipeeeeeeeee...:D

At last someone has invented a sleeping bag that definately means a shag is out of the question."not tonight luv,it'll take a year to get out of my bag!!":cool:

Yipeeeeeeeee...:D
actually, I think there's a strategic zip :D I think we could cuddle more in those than our current sleeping bags :)

Back
Top Bottom